SportsWrath

Blackburn

Lughead

I think Blackburn will be with this team for a while. It's very hard to find a backup that can play all the LB position and is decent also.

Chase is great for depth....you always want to have a guy like this on the team.

Chase is great for depth....you always want to have a guy like this on the team.

What is Pierce good for

piling on?..........ankle tackles 6 yds upfield? always being a step behind any receiver he's tryng to cover?

never making a backfield tackle?

LOL...........he is horrible :wacko::LMAO:

What is Pierce good for

piling on?..........ankle tackles 6 yds upfield? always being a step behind any receiver he's tryng to cover?

Yeah, but take him out of the equation, the Giant D sucks.

What is Pierce good for

At the least, he's better in the middle than Blackburn. Not to knock Blackburn, but that's how I see it.

It hasn't helped that Pierce has been supported on the outside by some very mediocre talent....I'd like to see how Urlacher would fare if he had Carlos Emmons, instead of Lance Briggs.

At the least, he's better in the middle than Blackburn. Not to knock Blackburn, but that's how I see it.

It hasn't helped that Pierce has been supported on the outside by some very mediocre talent....I'd like to see how Urlacher would fare if he had Carlos Emmons, instead of Lance Briggs.

No comment

I let Pierce's body of work speak for itself

LBers covering WR isn't a focal I'd want to harp on, seeing as there aren't too many of them that are good at it even in the Cover 2 role. I think it's certain, Jack is a douche

LOL he's always a step or two behind anyone he's covering

He could not cover Fred Robbins coming out of the backfield

the guy is SLOOOOOOOOWWWWW as molasses

Way to re-inforce me point Jackass. You are a Harpee, just simple and stupid. You are the worst kind of fan: dumb and loud.

After years of being on Giants' boards, I would think you would have evolved slightly, but you have one note and we all get to hear it again and again, only the name of our player that you're attacking changes...such a douche.

Please, go root for the Jets or something already.

Way to re-inforce me point Jackass. You are a Harpee, just simple and stupid. You are the worst kind of fan: dumb and loud.

After years of being on Giants' boards, I would think you would have evolved slightly, but you have one note and we all get to hear it again and again, only the name of our player that you're attacking changes...such a douche.

Please, go root for the Jets or something already.

Pierce is a horrible athlete......atrocious

He is far and a way the most out of shape, slowest player on the team....I'll bet Feagles and Coughlin could outrun him

With me its not about the individuals, its about upgrading each position until we dominate like NE did.

I do root for the Ryan's so I'll be watching the poor Jets and hoping they do well.......as for you, you can rot

werent you the big Lurch fan who thought Collins just needed an O-lne to succeed?......your a sorryaxx judge of football talent

Pierce is a horrible athlete......atrocious

He is far and a way the most out of shape, slowest player on the team....I'll bet Feagles and Coughlin could outrun him

With me its not about the individuals, its about upgrading each position until we dominate like NE did.

I do root for the Ryan's so I'll be watching the poor Jets and hoping they do well.......as for you, you can rot

werent you the big Lurch fan who thought Collins just needed an O-lne to succeed?......your a sorryaxx judge of football talent

Again, if you were a Pats fan, you'd be dogging one of their players, probably the former Asante Samuel for not picking us off in the SB or Randy Moss for not catching more touchdowns during their last SB run. YOu are in fact a dumb ass.

As for Pierce, hmmm, I've seen him take on blockers and runners to make tackles, like in the GB playoff and I've seen him make big plays. I think you've got a bug up your ass because he could out run Westbrook and I'd like to see how many LB's could keep up with him.

As for Collins, well he's just one in a long line of Giants that you complain about. You are the anti-homer... a total fucking douche.

Again, if you were a Pats fan, you'd be dogging one of their players, probably the former Asante Samuel for not picking us off in the SB or Randy Moss for not catching more touchdowns during their last SB run. YOu are in fact a dumb ass.

As for Pierce, hmmm, I've seen him take on blockers and runners to make tackles, like in the GB playoff and I've seen him make big plays. I think you've got a bug up your ass because he could out run Westbrook and I'd like to see how many LB's could keep up with him.

As for Collins, well he's just one in a long line of Giants that you complain about. You are the anti-homer... a total fucking douche.

At least you did not argue the premise

YOU as did every other Giant fan was amazed when Blackburn took over the D at MLBer last year Vs SFO and held Frank Gore to 9 yds on 22 carries......the D played its best game of the year with Chase at the helm

He cannot further impress anyone at MLBer unfortunately until AirHORN is finally, and I'm going to throw a party, OFF THE FIELD FOR GOOD.........and hopefully take Coughlin and Tynes with him

just like your precious LURCH!!!!!!!!!!!

AND BRING BACK AMANI foir Gosh sakes

What is Pierce good for

You're right...

LET THE JONATHAN GOFF ERA BEGIN!

At least you did not argue the premise

YOU as did every other Giant fan was amazed when Blackburn took over the D at MLBer last year Vs SFO and held Frank Gore to 9 yds on 22 carries......the D played its best game of the year with Chase at the helm

He cannot further impress anyone at MLBer unfortunately until AirHORN is finally, and I'm going to throw a party, OFF THE FIELD FOR GOOD.........and hopefully take Coughlin and Tynes with him

just like your precious LURCH!!!!!!!!!!!

AND BRING BACK AMANI foir Gosh sakes

I think we should cut Nicks to make room for Amani. Nicks only did shit in preseason against 2nd and 3rd team defensive backs. Plus, Amani is wise... wisdom comes from old age. These young receivers need some wisdom so they can catch the football better.

I think we should cut Nicks to make room for Amani. Nicks only did shit in preseason against 2nd and 3rd team defensive backs. Plus, Amani is wise... wisdom comes from old age. These young receivers need some wisdom so they can catch the football better.

:laugh:

I think you need an enema of the brain