SportsWrath

Bill Sheridan - on the sidelines, not in the booth

JMFP

This was something I was glad to see.

One interesting change in the defensive approach: First-year coordinator Bill Sheridan called the game from the sideline. Back in mini-camp, he was adamant that he wanted to call the game from up in the press box, but he was over-ruled by Coughlin and some of the veteran players.

"I don't know where the first statement came from but I know where second one did ... me," Coughlin said.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/08182009/sports/giants/stoney_rocks_in_pro_debut_185188.htm

It might not be a fair comparison, but I'm guessing Coughlin remembers his last two coordinators....Spags (sideline) and Lewis (booth).

Werent those formations nasty with the first team? 5 awesome pass rushers all up on the line, thats was some scary lookin shit for DelHomme Im sure.

Jake DelHomme messaged me on Facebook via Twitter, and called me by my first name. He said even though I was a Giants fan, he was compelled to Twitter me because our 5 awesome pass rushers told him to Tweet me and tell me just how awesome they were, or else they would kick his ass. Even though he did tweet, I emailed Osi and told him Jake didn't tweet.

I'm waiting for Perez Hilton to blog about the forthcoming ass whoppin', and TMZ to post the shocking video.

Jake DelHomme messaged me on Facebook via Twitter, and called me by my first name. He said even though I was a Giants fan, he was compelled to Twitter me because our 5 awesome pass rushers told him to Tweet me and tell me just how awesome they were, or else they would kick his ass. Even though he did tweet, I emailed Osi and told him Jake didn't tweet.

I'm waiting for Perez Hilton to blog about the forthcoming ass whoppin', and TMZ to post the shocking video.

He called you by name??? WOW!!!!!! NEATO!!!!!!! :lol:

Werent those formations nasty with the first team? 5 awesome pass rushers all up on the line, thats was some scary lookin shit for DelHomme Im sure.

Can't wait to see the 5-1-5 and 5-2-5 that is going to be sick.