SportsWrath

T-minues 40 mins

BlueInCanada

I'm not watching the preseason games this year. Ok yeah I absolutely know how horrible that sounds but hear me out. I don't like Time Warner. The idea of paying $40 a month for standard cable is something I'd throw a tea party over. Come on down to the time warner building with me and bring your cable box. We'll throw them through every window in the building.

:ph34r:

I've decided to scheme and just order cable for one month then disconnect the service. This leave the cable wire live so I can watch regular channels. Oh and yes I know about the converter box and all but I still need the antenna and quite frankly that wasn't included.

:o

I live off of netflix and hanging out so this is my last resort before going to and getting kicked out of every sports bar in NYC just because I like to share my opinion during the game occassionally and I don't believe there should be anything else going on in the world while the Giants are playing.

I'm not watching the preseason games this year. Ok yeah I absolutely know how horrible that sounds but hear me out. I don't like Time Warner. The idea of paying $40 a month for standard cable is something I'd throw a tea party over. Come on down to the time warner building with me and bring your cable box. We'll throw them through every window in the building.

:ph34r:

I've decided to scheme and just order cable for one month then disconnect the service. This leave the cable wire live so I can watch regular channels. Oh and yes I know about the converter box and all but I still need the antenna and quite frankly that wasn't included.

:o

I live off of netflix and hanging out so this is my last resort before going to and getting kicked out of every sports bar in NYC just because I like to share my opinion during the game occassionally and I don't believe there should be anything else going on in the world while the Giants are playing.

I suddenly have this desire to watch a game with you.