SportsWrath

Coughlin Q&A

fishgutmartyr

Here.

Q: The way Andre Brown ran the scout offense and threw the ball, it was picked off, does it give you ideas about your offense?

A: I saw him out here throwing the ball one day, but I'll give you the rest of that. He said "I'm going to throw the ball" and I said, "Yeah, throw it to the guy in the flat." Did you see where he threw it? Downfield and got it picked. Who's he working for? He could be colorblind, I don't know.

I just found that funny. He may not have changed his personality per se, but he's definitely showing more of it as the years progress, and the team has his more of his imprint. I can't picture the 2004 edition of TC ever doing that.

Here.

I just found that funny. He may not have changed his personality per se, but he's definitely showing more of it as the years progress, and the team has his more of his imprint. I can't picture the 2004 edition of TC ever doing that.

I don't know, I alway thought Tom Coughlin was funny... The joke he say 'At least this year they're talking about face. Last year they wereabout my ass.' still has me rolling.

Here.

He appears to be a molding himself into a Parcells type without the bombastic mind screwing bullshit. I think almost getting fired and having a sit down with general manager and ownership turned this guy into a modern day Saul on the road to Damascus...lol. Hyperbolic I know but you get my meaning.