SportsWrath

William Beatty Talked to me!

BIGBLUE01

Dear Diary,

Today was an awesome day, and I couldn't wait to write. First, a boy I really like, William Beatty, actually wrote to me on facebook. And he called me by name!!! I actually got a lot of butterflies in my stomach, and am feeling things I never have before. Keep your fingers crossed diary. I sure am! Also, as if this wasn't awesome enough, today I actually got to go to Target and get my first bra!!!! Wait to William sees me!

Sincerely,

Bigblue01

The Dog makes a rare funny.

They were dogs, not people. He served his time, and it was long enough.

You don't like dogs? I like dogs more than I like most people.

Not to mention he isn't a good quarterback and doesn't deserve to be signed by anyone.

And don't worry, there are plenty of pro athletes killing people and still playing football. It's fucking ridiculous.

You don't like dogs? I like dogs more than I like most people.

Not to mention he isn't a good quarterback and doesn't deserve to be signed by anyone.

And don't worry, there are plenty of pro athletes killing people and still playing football. It's fucking ridiculous.

I like dogs, and I agree with you on dogs vs. people; but he was punished enough, too much in my opinion. And he should be free to play football from here on.

I like dogs, and I agree with you on dogs vs. people; but he was punished enough, too much in my opinion. And he should be free to play football from here on.

Well, that's your opinion, you're entitled to it. I wouldn't allow dog killers in my league, personally. But, can I ask you, how would you feel about Michael Vick if he grabbed a dog and slit it's throat? You'd feel a little different, right? So, why when he pit hundreds of dogs against each other and fought them to the death is it any different?

Bigblue, I just became a fan of William Beatty on facebook now...I'm gonna invite him and all the Giants to some of my frat parties now...send them invitations and shit...how sick would that be?

Bigblue, I just became a fan of William Beatty on facebook now...I'm gonna invite him and all the Giants to some of my frat parties now...send them invitations and shit...how sick would that be?

Oooooohhh snap! That would be the shiznitty!!

Oooooohhh snap! That would be the shiznitty!!

It would obv never happen, but boy would I be the shit...all my boys are Giants fans...you should have seen the house erupt upon winning the Super Bowl.

It would obv never happen, but boy would I be the shit...all my boys are Giants fans...you should have seen the house erupt upon winning the Super Bowl.

i just got your middle name: The man

All this time I thought it was Theman

and I was wondering why you were so proud if it. doh

i just got your middle name: The man

All this time I thought it was Theman

and I was wondering why you were so proud if it. doh

hahaah, my buddy always used to say his middle name was theman and always pronounced it like theeman...then he wrote it out on AIM or something and I finally got it too, don't feel too bad, haha...and now, I stole it from him...

Well, that's your opinion, you're entitled to it. I wouldn't allow dog killers in my league, personally. But, can I ask you, how would you feel about Michael Vick if he grabbed a dog and slit it's throat? You'd feel a little different, right? So, why when he pit hundreds of dogs against each other and fought them to the death is it any different?

Dude, Vick is an asshole, no argument there. But I don't see a reason to ban him from the game for it.

I was up at camp for the weekend and WB was one of the guys that signed as many autographs as possible. He spent a lot of time after practice and talked to the fans and stuff. He was cool. Brian Kehl was the other guy that wouldn't stop signing until everyone that wanted his autograph, or a picture had it. He is probably one of the nicest guys on the team right now. I got a picture with him, taken by my wife, but he stopped and asked if she wanted someone else to take it so she could get in. That was pretty freakin cool considering there were tons of people yelling at him to sign. I also got to joke around with Diehl about his little comedy routine. This was the first time I made it up there and we had a blast.

Do you own a dog? I hope you don't.

What Vick did was despicable and he should be forced to work at Humane Societies for the rest of his working life.

I've owned dogs all my life, infact I have three muts running around me right now.

But if someone said to me "I either kill a person or 200 dogs" I pick the person any day of the week. Dogs are great companions(not that way VG) but a human life is a human life and nothing is worth more then that.

Vick did something incredibly wrong and did his time and payed heavily for it i.e. years away from his family including his new born kid, plus over 250 million in charges, he paid his time and well be paying for it for the rest of his life. However Stallworth who was drunk and killed someone is going to be playing this year and only served what was it? one week in jail?

People get killed, raped, exploited everyday and their killers get away from it, Vick finances a dog fighting ring and he's the anti-christ.

I've owned dogs all my life, infact I have three muts running around me right now.

But if someone said to me "I either kill a person or 200 dogs" I pick the person any day of the week. Dogs are great companions(not that way VG) but a human life is a human life and nothing is worth more then that.

Vick did something incredibly wrong and did his time and payed heavily for it i.e. years away from his family including his new born kid, plus over 250 million in charges, he paid his time and well be paying for it for the rest of his life. However Stallworth who was drunk and killed someone is going to be playing this year and only served what was it? one week in jail?

People get killed, raped, exploited everyday and their killers get away from it, Vick finances a dog fighting ring and he's the anti-christ.

What are you thinking????????? killing a person instead of 200 dogs? :blink: that is absolutely absurd !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know you mean the other way around, and I agree with everything you've said, I'm talking about the standard that NFL players should be held up to...Vick will be eventually welcomed back with open arms...these guys make millions to play a game, and I know they don't ask for it, but being in the public spot light makes them role models...what are you saying to kids when a dude that kills 200 dogs is welcomed right back to his job? In general, I think it's fucked up that these guys serve WAAAYY less time than me or you would and are allowed to have all their privileges back. You are talking about a multi millionaire losing a drop in the hat of what he has made in his career being given back the privilege to make millions playing a game after abusing those privileges once before. To me, that just says the wrong message. Do I hate Michael Vick and feel that he is overrated and no good at quarterback, yes, but do I feel that way about NFL players and committing crimes all across the board, be it person, dog, rape, gun charges....yes! I hope you at least understand where I'm coming from...