SportsWrath

William Beatty Talked to me!

BIGBLUE01

....on Facebook. He answered me by name, it was pretty cool. The bigger stars (Smith, Osi and Tuck) never personally respond, but William called me by name, made me feel special. I know it will change the more veteran he gets, but I thought it was cool. :)

did you cream your pants...you sound like a little school girl after meeting the Jonas brothers...lol

just messing with you

Hold on, let me clean this mess............. :P

LOL....it was kind of a joke thread, cause I didnt expect a personal response. But it was kinda cool. :cool:

that's sweet dude, what did he say to you and what did you ask?

i've commented on steve smith's lame statuses before...i actually hated on him (along with quite a few people) when he said that he thought michael vick had done his time, and DESERVED to return to the NFL. He doesn't DESERVE to be anywhere but his 7.25 dollar an hour construction job...he will be, because some scrub team will pick him up, but regardless, I thought it was a pretty tasteless thing to post on facebook. Michael Vick did serve his time but he certainly doesn't DESERVE to even lick my shoe.

i've commented on steve smith's lame statuses before...i actually hated on him (along with quite a few people) when he said that he thought michael vick had done his time, and DESERVED to return to the NFL. He doesn't DESERVE to be anywhere but his 7.25 dollar an hour construction job...he will be, because some scrub team will pick him up, but regardless, I thought it was a pretty tasteless thing to post on facebook. Michael Vick did serve his time but he certainly doesn't DESERVE to even lick my shoe.

He financed dog fighting and served his time, I believe he should be able to get another chance.

Vick should of just killed someone, he would of gotten off easier.

Thats funny. I remember telling S Smith that Kobe is a fuckin rapist, and he delted it. lol

I just told William that I couldn't make training camp this yr, but to keep working hard and Go BigBlue. And he said "Thanks for your support PAUL, hope you can make a game this yr." By golly, when I go to New Orleans, Im gonna see if he remembers!! :P

Thats funny. I remember telling S Smith that Kobe is a fuckin rapist, and he delted it. lol

I just told William that I couldn't make training camp this yr, but to keep working hard and Go BigBlue. And he said "Thanks for your support PAUL, hope you can make a game this yr." By golly, when I go to New Orleans, Im gonna see if he remembers!! :P

I thought your name was Renaldo?

the dog sure thinks he will be in for a big surprise when he sees your not actually a young kid and are actually a middle aged man...get a picture of his reaction...

....on Facebook. He answered me by name, it was pretty cool. The bigger stars (Smith, Osi and Tuck) never personally respond, but William called me by name, made me feel special. I know it will change the more veteran he gets, but I thought it was cool. :)

This is getting gayer by the minute. lol

He financed dog fighting and served his time, I believe he should be able to get another chance.

Vick should of just killed someone, he would of gotten off easier.

Do you own a dog? I hope you don't.

What Vick did was despicable and he should be forced to work at Humane Societies for the rest of his working life.

Your name is Paul? You mean your real name is not BIGBLUE01?

Im gonna wallpaper my walls with William Beatty posters. :P

Oh, Italian Hotdog, whatever you said, just shut the fuck up. :)

Dear Diary,

Today was an awesome day, and I couldn't wait to write. First, a boy I really like, William Beatty, actually wrote to me on facebook. And he called me by name!!! I actually got a lot of butterflies in my stomach, and am feeling things I never have before. Keep your fingers crossed diary. I sure am! Also, as if this wasn't awesome enough, today I actually got to go to Target and get my first bra!!!! Wait to William sees me!

Sincerely,

Bigblue01

Dear Diary,

Today was an awesome day, and I couldn't wait to write. First, a boy I really like, William Beatty, actually wrote to me on facebook. And he called me by name!!! I actually got a lot of butterflies in my stomach, and am feeling things I never have before. Keep your fingers crossed diary. I sure am! Also, as if this wasn't awesome enough, today I actually got to go to Target and get my first bra!!!! Wait to William sees me!

Sincerely,

Bigblue01

HAHA :lol: