SportsWrath

Earth to Ernie, earth to Ernie, this is ground control ...

Guest Dye Job

Guest Nutty Sack

Now Sam Adams is off the board and we still have not addressed our most glaring defiency !! What is this man doing ?? This will easily go down as his worst off season as a Giant GM. We have 30 guys who can play the secondary but absolutely no one to play defensive tackle.

Quite frankly I am way beyond being concerned. I hope everyone loved the taste of last years winning season. We are headed back to the land of mediocrity !!

Guest Lockhart
Now Sam Adams is off the board and we still have not addressed our most glaring defiency !! What is this man doing ?? This will easily go down as his worst off season as a Giant GM. We have 30 guys who can play the secondary but absolutely no one to play defensive tackle.

Quite frankly I am way beyond being concerned. I hope everyone loved the taste of last years winning season. We are headed back to the land of mediocrity !!

He's still looking for another aging, injury proned free agent.

Guest Nutty Sack
He's still looking for another aging, injury proned free agent.

So true and like a scene fro the Night of the Living Dead all the posters on this board will be parading and rejoicing the arrival of a fresh new face regardless of his age, health or position.

The sky is falling!!! The sky is falling!!!! Never knew you were Chicken Little, dye. This is a sad development indeed.

Guest Nutty Sack
The sky is falling!!! The sky is falling!!!! Never knew you were Chicken Little, dye. This is a sad development indeed.

It's a learned reaction from prior experience with this guy at the helm. The day he can identify a true need and fix it will be the day hell freezes over.

Guest Lockhart
It's a learned reaction from prior experience with this guy at the helm. The day he can identify a true need and fix it will be the day hell freezes over.

Got that right - it is actually kinda fun to try to guess what lamebrain move he will make. He may not know football , but he is entertaining!

Guest Nutty Sack
Weren't you guys predicting this after game 5 last year?

You guys predicting doom is the kiss of life!!

keep up the good work. We're all counting on you to predict ruin again!

So we were off by a few games..........and then we were shut out in the playoffs and anyone with a half of brain can easily see the trend that we are in. And with Ernie's moves in this off season it's quite eassy for the Fab Four to recognize that the downhill trend will continue into the 2006 season.

The Indianapolis opener will be a disaster which will carry us into mediocrity all season..........it's so sad.

So we were off by a few games..........and then we were shut out in the playoffs and anyone with a half of brain can easily see the trend that we are in. And with Ernie's moves in this off season it's quite eassy for the Fab Four to recognize that the downhill trend will continue into the 2006 season.

The Indianapolis opener will be a disaster which will carry us into mediocrity all season..........it's so sad.

Can you explain what "trend" we are in dye? The trend that the Giants won 11 games, are NFC East Champions and lost ONE playoff game. That trend? I worry for the fact that you are becoming a whiny, PMSing bitch like the rest of your cronies. I thought you were better than that, dye. I guess I was wrong.

Guest Carbo
Can you explain what "trend" we are in dye? The trend that the Giants won 11 games, are NFC East Champions and lost ONE playoff game. That trend?
No. The trend whereby the Giants, particularly at the QB position, became less and less a team with each passing game. The offense sputtered, (the exception being Barber). The defense was weak. Special teams flopped. That trend, which started at the midpoint of the season and ended with an exclamation point versus Carolina.

Guest Lockhart
Can you explain what "trend" we are in dye? The trend that the Giants won 11 games, are NFC East Champions and lost ONE playoff game. That trend? I worry for the fact that you are becoming a whiny, PMSing bitch like the rest of your cronies. I thought you were better than that, dye. I guess I was wrong.

The word "trend" is far too mild - try "collapse". In the last 5 regualr season and the 1 playoff game Eli had 4 TD passes and 10 interceptions - he was awful. the Giants have zero pass offense and without Tiki, they would not have made the playoffs - if that Collapse continues into 2006, the Giants will be looking at a top 10 draft choice in 2007 and will use it on a QB.

Edited by Lockhart

No. The trend whereby the Giants, particularly at the QB position, became less and less a team with each passing game. The offense sputtered, (the exception being Barber). The defense was weak. Special teams flopped. That trend, which started at the midpoint of the season and ended with an exclamation point versus Carolina.

Not to be confused the "bitch" trend that you have pioneered for years, asshole.

The word "trend" is far too mild - try "collapse". In the last 5 regualr seqaqson and the 1 playoff game Eli had 4 TD passes and 10 interceptions - he was awful. the Giants have zero pass offense and without Tiki, they would not have made the playoffs - if that Collapse continues into 2006, the Giants will be looking at a top 10 draft choice in 2007 and will use it on a QB.

I was responding to nutty/dye, and I got responses from nosepick and lockfag. Evidently you are every asshole that comprises the FAG 4. If I want to talk to you two bitches, I'll respond to you directly. Until then, leave intelligent discussion to inetlligent people like nutty/dye and myself. That excludes you 2...or 3...or 4. Bitches.

Guest Lockhart

On the other side of the ledger is Big Ben - he gets hurt and struggles while just coming off knee surgery, picks up steam in the late season and leads his team to a Super Bowl Championship. Oh, what could have been had the Giants drafted Ben Roethlisberger and Shawn Merriman instead of the confused and disappointing Eli.

On the other side of the ledger is Big Ben - he gets hurt and struggles while just coming off knee surgery, picks up steam in the late season and leads his team to a Super Bowl Championship. Oh, what could have been had the Giants drafted Ben Roethlisberger and Shawn Merriman instead of the confused and disappointing Eli.

I guess that blowjob you gave Ben really helped him forget his aches and pains, lockfag. You should be a proud Steelers fan.

Guest Lockhart

Always the same pattern as the previous three - when cornered by the facts by the FAB 4, they resort to childish vulgarity. If they only knew how foolish they looked.

Lock-Carb-Disaster, if only The Answers were over here as well , then we could all leave you to your pathetic mulipersonality Giant-hating discussions on your own !

Latest Line: Giants by 7

Eagles:They blew a game Monday night that was in the W column. Injuries have crippled an otherwise good team. McNabb might, and should, be gone for the season. Fill in QB Mike McMahon is exactly the type of player that could give the Giants problems.

Giants:QB Eli Manning took a giant step back in his development last week, with a dismal performance against a weak Vikings club. Four picks and a terrible job of reading a shifting defense. Expect strong pressure from the Eagles. Losing DT William Joseph for possibly a month hurts an already suspect defense.

The Call:The Eagles seemed committed to the run last week and did well. Expect Brian Westbrook to key the offense this week, especially with the loss of Joseph. When they have the ball, which Giants offense will show up? The vertical game, and three and out? Or the ball control offense built around Tiki Barber?

Either way, this is the game of the Eagles season. Expect them to play with a passion. They win outright.

Always the same pattern as the previous three - when cornered by the facts by the FAB 4, they resort to childish vulgarity. If they only knew how foolish they looked.

As opposed to the FAG 4, when confronted with their stupidity, they just ignore the facts. You ladies are the experts at looking foolish. Looking forward to the Giants signing Arrington and having you disavow the fact that you said it would not happen. Typical of idiots and Communist countries.

Latest Line: Giants by 2

Broncos: Surprising many, especially after their miserable showing versus the Dolphins in Week 1, they have become a legitimate contender. The biggest surprise of all may be QB Jake Plummer, who has been better than expected, particularly in the interception department. Jake hasn't thrown one in over 100 passes. RB Tatum Bell is running exceptionally well, averaging over six yards per carry so far. And WR Rod Smith brings stability to the offense with 34 receptions.

Defensively, the Broncos have been solid against the run, average against the pass.

Giants:The team's fortunes will depend upon the much maligned defensive unit, and whether or not they can get the opposition off the field. Pass defense has been nonexistent, allowing 65% completions, and a League worst 3rd down percentage of 51%. Offensively, QB Eli Manning has shown poise beyond his experience and why the Giants drafted him. Shockey, Burress, and Barber round out a potent offense if the play calling matches their talents.

The Call:The Broncos are well aware of the dangers of the road, being reminded all week about the embarrasment in Miami in their opening game. Expect them to come out early and test the Giants secondary. Mix in the running of Bell and the time of possession game tilts heavily in favor of the Broncos. Just as the Cowboys did last week. Don't think that has gone unnoticed by Mike Shanahan. Broncos win.