SportsWrath

America's Game

BullsOnParade

Just watched it all the way through for the first time. Awesome, truly awesome.

Thanks for posting.

Awesome just touches the surface... inspirational, magical, what a great game this is, and what a great team this was and is! Damn I miss Strahan!

He is one funny dude. Two quotes and I have to paraphrase, "I saw Eli take off to run, and so I went and got a drink of water, drank it, went back and got another drink of water, drank it, put the cup down, looked up, and he had gained two yards and the play was still going..."

And, "Eli trips and falls all by himself, with no one around him... and he keeps his feet!"

Just shows you how brilliant Fox was for going out and grabbing him like they did.

That video really took me back... all the way to Fort Dix, where I was in Warrior Leadership Course and only got to watch the last 2 minutes of the first half, and the last half of the 4th Quarter... but what an ending. 200 soldiers or so going nuts... about 60-40 for the Giants... and there could've been no better celebration than 120 soldiers screaming and hollering when we won that game.... I remember a big group of us jumping up and down together, yelling at top of our lungs, "WE WON THE SUPERBOWL, WE WON THE SUPERBOWL!!!" Then came the tears.... just the realization of how unbelievable and awesome that story was. It was the greatest SuperBowl of all time, I don't think it can ever be matched.

Awesome just touches the surface... inspirational, magical, what a great game this is, and what a great team this was and is! Damn I miss Strahan!

He is one funny dude. Two quotes and I have to paraphrase, "I saw Eli take off to run, and so I went and got a drink of water, drank it, went back and got another drink of water, drank it, put the cup down, looked up, and he had gained two yards and the play was still going..."

And, "Eli trips and falls all by himself, with no one around him... and he keeps his feet!"

Just shows you how brilliant Fox was for going out and grabbing him like they did.

That video really took me back... all the way to Fort Dix, where I was in Warrior Leadership Course and only got to watch the last 2 minutes of the first half, and the last half of the 4th Quarter... but what an ending. 200 soldiers or so going nuts... about 60-40 for the Giants... and there could've been no better celebration than 120 soldiers screaming and hollering when we won that game.... I remember a big group of us jumping up and down together, yelling at top of our lungs, "WE WON THE SUPERBOWL, WE WON THE SUPERBOWL!!!" Then came the tears.... just the realization of how unbelievable and awesome that story was. It was the greatest SuperBowl of all time, I don't think it can ever be matched.

That was hysterical, Strahan is the man.