SportsWrath

Who in the NFC can challenge the Giants this year?

Allstarjim

I'm less afraid of the eagles this year than last year. Already they lost Brian Dawkins, Tra Thomas, Jon Runyan, Jim Johnson (RIP), and now Stewart Bradley. I know they added Stacy Andrews and Jason Peters, but I'm not buying that they are actually going to be better than the two guys they are replacing.

Minnesota scares me. They are a lot like us with a strong running game, and they are pretty stout on defense as well. The Williamses, Jared Allen, Antoine Winfield, EJ Henderson, Chad Greenway, that is a lot of talent on the defense. Plus they added Phil Loadholt and Percy Harvin in the draft. They are going to be a tough team. I also think the Panthers are going to be a tough draw this year, but I don't buy Jake Delhomme at QB.

It's not really about who can challenge us this year but who we face in the playoffs and if their hot or not.

As proved last year it doesnt really matter how you dominate during the season but how you finish it, as long as we win in the playoffs I dont care who can challenge us.

It's not really about who can challenge us this year but who we face in the playoffs and if their hot or not.

As proved last year it doesnt really matter how you dominate during the season but how you finish it, as long as we win in the playoffs I dont care who can challenge us.

Great point. I'm just so stoked that football is finally here and can't wait for the season to start. I have such high hopes for this team... I really hope that they can be consistent throughout the season and take care of business in the playoffs. Main thing is that we need to unpredictable on offense. I'm talking to you, Gilbride! The Eagles playoff game showed that we did not scout ourselves well enough because the Eagles knew everything we were doing before we did it. We definitely have all the pieces in place!

I'm less afraid of the eagles this year than last year. Already they lost Brian Dawkins, Tra Thomas, Jon Runyan, Jim Johnson (RIP), and now Stewart Bradley. I know they added Stacy Andrews and Jason Peters, but I'm not buying that they are actually going to be better than the two guys they are replacing.

Just the opposite for me, I thought they were on the downslide last year and had them dead and buried by mid season. This year, they are scary.

Honestly, I'm scared of the Panthers and the Vikings. The Panthers have some of the best RBs in football and one of the greatest WRs I've ever seen play in Steve Smith. Not to mention that D is always tenacious.

The Vikings have been mentioned on here already so I won't repeat what's been said except to say that Adrian Peterson is nasty and so is that defense.

Other than that, maybe a sleeper team like the Saints or 9ers come into their own.

Honestly, I'm scared of the Panthers and the Vikings. The Panthers have some of the best RBs in football and one of the greatest WRs I've ever seen play in Steve Smith. Not to mention that D is always tenacious.

The Vikings have been mentioned on here already so I won't repeat what's been said except to say that Adrian Peterson is nasty and so is that defense.

Other than that, maybe a sleeper team like the Saints or 9ers come into their own.

The Vikings having absolutely no QB and mediocre WR's doesnt scare me. AP is badass, but that and a pretty good D is all they have.

The Vikings having absolutely no QB and mediocre WR's doesnt scare me. AP is badass, but that and a pretty good D is all they have.

Even Gus Frerotte was serviceable for that team...they hardly ever pass...and if they do, all he's gotta do is drop it to AP out of the backfield or a short route to one of their WRs...

Sage Rosenfels really isn't too bad either....

Even Gus Frerotte was serviceable for that team...they hardly ever pass...and if they do, all he's gotta do is drop it to AP out of the backfield or a short route to one of their WRs...

Sage Rosenfels really isn't too bad either....

Agreed. And here's the other thing.... Percy Harvin. Harvin is Devin Hester like in his ability to make people miss and just blow by you. If he stays healthy, then the Vikings can do a lot with him and AP on the field. The Vikings have legit weapons now with AP, Harvin, Berrian, and don't forget Vishante Shiancoe who came into his own for them last year. They are the most complete team in NFC besides us, IMO.

Agreed. And here's the other thing.... Percy Harvin. Harvin is Devin Hester like in his ability to make people miss and just blow by you. If he stays healthy, then the Vikings can do a lot with him and AP on the field. The Vikings have legit weapons now with AP, Harvin, Berrian, and don't forget Vishante Shiancoe who came into his own for them last year. They are the most complete team in NFC besides us, IMO.

Yah, I was actually gonna mention Visanthe, he really has become quite the weapon for that team...he's a TD machine some games.

The Eagles, and honestly... the Cowboys. Everyone is counting the 'boys out, but no T.O. is addition by subtraction, and if Tony Romo can play in December and January like he does in September and October they'll be a tough team to beat.

The Eagles, and honestly... the Cowboys. Everyone is counting the 'boys out, but no T.O. is addition by subtraction, and if Tony Romo can play in December and January like he does in September and October they'll be a tough team to beat.

Thats the problem, is that Romo doesnt play that way when it counts. And I think now that he has full control of that team, he's gonna show he's overrtaed. With no secondary and an old Oline, they wont even make the playoffs IMO.

I dunno about all that...the Eagles definitely dropped off after the TO thing. So did the 9ers. For as much of a distraction as he is off the field, what with the whining and bitching in the locker room about getting the ball and his conflicts with his QBs, TO certainly produced on the field. It's not addition by subtraction if you're removing 90 reception 10+ TD production(they will need two players to get that production this year)...at least not the year after losing him, it's not. Roy Williams is meh. I'm not scared of Roy Williams, Webster will own him.

I disagree. Replacing T-Crysmilie with the other sucky Roy Williams is a huge blow for them talent-wise. A definite down-grade. Crayton will miss TO the most.

I disagree. Replacing T-Crysmilie with the other sucky Roy Williams is a huge blow for them talent-wise. A definite down-grade. Crayton will miss TO the most.

Agreed. T.O., as annoying as he is...produces. After R Williams, dallas aint got shit, and Williams is gonna get owned by our secondary.

Agreed. T.O., as annoying as he is...produces. After R Williams, dallas aint got shit, and Williams is gonna get owned by our secondary.

Um, they have Witten. I wouldn't sleep on Miles Austin, either. I know he's not exactly proven, but I think he might step up for them this year. I believe the Dallas receivers, while not great, are good enough. I just think Tony Romo is the anti-Eli and will fold when the pressure is on, just like his head coach... and that is the real reason that Dallas is not going to threaten us.

NOBODY

Are you kidding me? We are LOADED

Except for Pierce we represent TOTAL DOMINATION

Hopefully the Dog Abuser breaks his leg or something

Only Pitts strikes more fear in opponents and we whipped thier pussy axxes in front of their families last yr until we suffered injuries and loss of Spider Man

Hopefully the Tisches buy out the Maras and we get Cheerleaders............... and Plaxico back when he is probated in a yr or two

I for one like Plaxico............ A LOT.........admittedly he is not a rocket scientist but you don't need those credentials to play All Pro WR

Um, they have Witten. I wouldn't sleep on Miles Austin, either. I know he's not exactly proven, but I think he might step up for them this year. I believe the Dallas receivers, while not great, are good enough. I just think Tony Romo is the anti-Eli and will fold when the pressure is on, just like his head coach... and that is the real reason that Dallas is not going to threaten us.

Yeah, forgot about Whitten. But I think youre spot on when you say Romo's the anti Eli.

NOBODY

Are you kidding me? We are LOADED

Except for Pierce we represent TOTAL DOMINATION

Hopefully the Dog Abuser breaks his leg or something

Only Pitts strikes more fear in opponents and we whipped thier pussy axxes in front of their families last yr until we suffered injuries and loss of Spider Man

Hopefully the Tisches buy out the Maras and we get Cheerleaders............... and Plaxico back when he is probated in a yr or two

I for one like Plaxice A LOT

Jack's back in form.