SportsWrath

Just got back from Albany

JayD

It was pretty kick ass. Got sigs from Snee, Osi, Tynes, Johnson, KM, Mr Mara, and that rookie corner Johnson.

Osi was the best, him and KM sat there BSing with us for like 5 mins. Good times.

I got with in arms length of Manning but he wasnt signing anything. Boss blew us off to, but I forgive him :)

Coughlin said good morning to us on his way through too. We waited for him to come out the back, but he never did.

When Osi signed my shirt, I felt like a little school girl, LOL. Yea, it was a good time.

did you pee your pants? :lol:

yeah these guys are awesome they will shoot the shit with you for a while I talked to Hedgecock last year hes a funny dude. I talked to Caughlin as well as he was signing my hat.

BUT as camp wares on they get irritable because of the constant badgering for autographs ....I can't say I blame them . so its better to get there early in the season to get something signed.

Any one get an O'Hara sig? Let me Know. Couldn't get that one last year

Nice man!

How did Nicks look? And how about Danny Ware?

Nicks looked pretty good. But Barden took the show. Caught some nice passes. Ware looks like a tank, but shorter than Jacobs. He's got that center of gravity, I think he's going to be a bull dozer.

yeah these guys are awesome they will shoot the shit with you for a while I talked to Hedgecock last year hes a funny dude. I talked to Caughlin as well as he was signing my hat.

BUT as camp wares on they get irritable because of the constant badgering for autographs ....I can't say I blame them . so its better to get there early in the season to get something signed.

Maybe alittle, lol.

Yea, we couldnt get Ohara to come over either.

I was tryin to get up there Thursday, but the flight is overbooked. I'm gonna try to get there next Thursday.

can you make it for THIS FRIDAY? its autograph night at 4:35 right after practice ......LINK

GIANTS AUTOGRAPH NIGHT

On Friday, August 7th the Giants football team will spend time signing for the fans immediately following the afternoon practice. Practice begins at 2:35 pm. When the practice is over (practice usually lasts about two hours), Coach Coughlin will ask all the players to stay after and sign autographs for all of the fans.

The players will then proceed to various areas of the fence and autograph alley (the walkway the players take back to their facility). In the past, players have signed autographs for about 20-30 minutes.

In order to maximize the number of fans reached, the players do not typically sign more than one item.

Cameras are permitted at practice, however, the fence around where the players practice prohibits any staged photographs during the autograph session.

Come see your favorite Giants practice and stay for autograph opportunities!

All dates and times subject to change. Events are rain or shine.

did you happen to go to the burger joint right near the campus?. Sometimes players will go right in there and sit down and shoot the shit just like normal guys

They also like to hang out at the crossgates mall they say people don't really recognize them there either . soooo if its a non practice day My bet is you could run into them at the mall with out a doubt.

I went to training camp on Tuesday and had a lot of fun. There were several things I notice this year than last year.

1. Kenny Phillips looks like a fucking beast. He's added some muscle weight, that's for sure. BTW, he was a dick last year, and was dick this year.
  2. The Defense looks alot quicker and faster than last year. The only person that looked out of place was Chase Blackburn. Even the guy next to me noticed it... Goff looked amazingly fast on Tuesday. And he was kind enough to sign my kid’s footballs.
  3. I wouldn't be surprised if Robert Henderson makes the team, and Tollefson gets cut. For a big guy, Henderson is awfully fast...
  4. It's a Shame Gerris Wilkenson is always hurt. He's a tremendous athlete and seems like a pretty cool guy.

I went to training camp on Tuesday and had a lot of fun. There were several things I notice this year than last year.

1. Kenny Phillips looks like a fucking beast. He's added some muscle weight, that's for sure. BTW, he was a dick last year, and was dick this year.
  2. The Defense looks alot quicker and faster than last year. The only person that looked out of place was Chase Blackburn. Even the guy next to me noticed it... Goff looked amazingly fast on Tuesday. And he was kind enough to sign my kid’s footballs.
  3. I wouldn't be surprised if Robert Henderson makes the team, and Tollefson gets cut. For a big guy, Henderson is awfully fast...
  4. It's a Shame Gerris Wilkenson is always hurt. He's a tremendous athlete and seems like a pretty cool guy.

at least Phillips is consistant

dont let JackStroud hear you say that about Blackburn

O'Hara signed for me last Sunday! Not real talkative though. Diehl was funny as hell. He was messin with Bradshaw when he was near me.

How was Phillips a dick? Did he just not sign autographs, or was he like, "Fuck you AND your kids!!! Your message board is a GAY HAVEN, where Jeremy Shockey sucks Frank Walker's cock!"

at least Phillips is consistant

dont let JackStroud hear you say that about Blackburn

Yeah he is a good player with a lot of potential on the field...but off it he is a world class asshole. Too bad...but hey I am not asking him to one day marry one of my daughters. :lol:

O'Hara signed for me last Sunday! Not real talkative though. Diehl was funny as hell. He was messin with Bradshaw when he was near me.

Diehl appears to be a genuine guy who is having the time of his life and tries to bring as many people into that good time as possible. An all around nice guy.

Diehl appears to be a genuine guy who is having the time of his life and tries to bring as many people into that good time as possible. An all around nice guy.

And as big as a fuckin building! When they came to AZ, and me, my son and Socal were gettin autographs, that dude was bigger than life. He's a mammoth.

And as big as a fuckin building! When they came to AZ, and me, my son and Socal were gettin autographs, that dude was bigger than life. He's a mammoth.

You're not kiddin. I'm 6-1 and I was looking up at him like I was a little kid. That dude is huge.