SportsWrath

GO GIANTS!!

BIGBLUE01

0731090945a.jpg

Training Camp is upon us fellas (and ladies). We finally made it. I am kicking off the weekend in my Giant gear and doin a little BBQ tonite with some friends (Giant fans of course) and kicking off our run to the SuperBowl baby!!!! Im fuckin stoked, lets do this! Show your Giant pride here!!

0701091410-1.jpg

justintuck-giants-ny-de.jpgBJgoinovertheline.jpg

Elithrowin.jpg

tailgate.jpg

20004241.jpg

LETS GO BIGBLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!

in that last photo, what section were you in? we tailgate in front of gate B

Thats here in AZ ppod. It was last yrs game, Socal and blunatic were there, but they were somewhere else at the time of that pic. The last time I went to a game at Giants Stadium, (the thwarting we rec'd vs CAR in Elis 1st playoff game) I partied by gate B. But this particular photo is in AZ.

Thats here in AZ ppod. It was last yrs game, Socal and blunatic were there, but they were somewhere else at the time of that pic. The last time I went to a game at Giants Stadium, (the thwarting we rec'd vs CAR in Elis 1st playoff game) I partied by gate B. But this particular photo is in AZ.

i had commandeered a golf cart in a vain attempt to find the Green section or wherever the hell you were.

i had commandeered a golf cart in a vain attempt to find the Green section or wherever the hell you were.

Well, theres the answer. We were in the BLUE section. Although, I dont know how clearly I said that when i wsas on the phone with you giving you directions after my 27th beer. :blush:

Well, theres the answer. We were in the BLUE section. Although, I dont know how clearly I said that when i wsas on the phone with you giving you directions after my 27th beer. :blush:

wow. you must really like to pee.