SportsWrath

With Pierce under indictment

JackStroud

I find it funny the only way Jackys golden boy Blackburn can even crack the lineup is if someone ends up going to jail.

Once again I love him as a ST player where he's great and as an rotating backup but hes not our starting MLB.

that's cool but although pierce may start he can't play the position....we win dispite him

most beer bellied players are sent packing......we endure the lack of a dynamic player at the MLB position

its all a bit wierd.........do the MLBers in the CFL have that pregnant look? I think the whole sorry saga was weird and Pierce is weird

Blackburn or no Blackburn

Did you know Pierce received a summons in his hometown of Middletown NJ for dog abuse over the winter

This guy is a real meathead

that's cool but although pierce may start he can't play the position....we win dispite him

most beer bellied players are sent packing......we endure the lack of a dynamic player at the MLB position

its all a bit wierd.........do the MLBers in the CFL have that pregnant look? I think the whole sorry saga was weird and Pierce is weird

Blackburn or no Blackburn

Did you know Pierce received a summons in his hometown of Middletown NJ for dog abuse over the winter

This guy is a real meathead

You are absolutely right in respect to the fact that we don't have a dynamic player at the MLB position...Chase Blackburn, however, sucks.

We haven't had a dynamic player at ANY linebacker position since young Jesse Armstead(before that, LT). Rarely do linebackers on our team make game changing plays. It's pretty sad, but at least they've always realized the importance of having good defensive lineman.

You are absolutely right in respect to the fact that we don't have a dynamic player at the MLB position...Chase Blackburn, however, sucks.

We haven't had a dynamic player at ANY linebacker position since young Jesse Armstead(before that, LT). Rarely do linebackers on our team make game changing plays. It's pretty sad, but at least they've always realized the importance of having good defensive lineman.

Ok I'll play your game...specifically what did you notice about Chase's play that made him "suck".........what game did he play as our MLBer when we lost or he adversly affected the team

Was it his return of an INT for TD that really pissed you off in his 2nd game at MLBer

Or was it the time he sprung Dixon in the KO return for a TD that got your goat

perhaps the time he opened the game on a 7 yd in the backfield crunch of Frank Gore who led the NFL in rushing at the time

oh oh i know

It was the time Chase submarined the entire Oline and took down a QB with the flick of his wrist while on his belly

THAT must have been it

IDYOTT

Pierce make about one good play per season, and he plays nearly every down (SAD) now that what I call SUCKS