SportsWrath

Post your five Pre-Camp Predictions for the Giants!

Sephiroth

1. A white guy will lead the team in passing yards

2. A black guy will lead the team in sacks

3. A black guy will lead the team in rushing

4. A black guy will lead the team in receiving yards

5. A black guy will lead the team in interceptions

That's good for the black community.

The white community....not so much.

1. Ahmad Bradshaw will be the #2 running back.

2. Steve Smith and Hakim Nicks will be our starting WRs.

3. Osi Umenyiora will be back to his old form, chasing QBs down left and right in a Pro Bowl season.

4. Brandon Jacobs will rush for 1400 yards

5. Aaron Ross and Corey Webster will both go to the Pro Bowl.

i endorse all of these.

1. Eli throws for 3000 yards 30 TDs.

2. We have the most feared DLine in the NFL in a LOOONNNNGGGG Time.

3. Aaron Ross starts to break through as an elite CB and Corey Webster is finally recognized as one.

4. Hakeem Nicks becomes #1 receiver by week 6.

5. Giants D doesn't miss a beat with Sheridan calling the plays.

Webster should go, Ross probably won't, even if he has a good year. There's just too many great corners in the NFC that will go ahead of him. Ross isn't going to pass guys like Marcus Trufant, Charles Woodson, Asante Samuel, and Antoine Winfield. I think Safety is up for grabs for Kenny Phillips, though. Pro Bowl safeties on the 2009 team were Nick Collins, Adrian Wilson, and Brian Dawkins.

I absolutely think the Giants can send 6 or even more guys to the Pro Bowl this year.

I think if Osi returns to form he and Tuck both will go. Eli went last year, has a legit chance to go again. Jacobs has a better than even chance. Snee is nearly a lock. O'Hara has a decent chance. Phillips and Webster also have a good chance.

Breaking it down, realistically I can see Osi, Tuck, Eli, Jacobs, Snee, and at least one of the following: O'Hara, Phillips, and Webster.

And we haven't even mentioned special teams, where both Feagles and Zak DeOssie went to the Pro Bowl last year... and Tyree is a traditional Pro Bowl pick at gunner.

Giants could easily send 8 guys to the Pro Bowl, no problem.

Osi will go, Tuck will go, Eli will go as will Jacobs

the guys in the secondary have a tough road ahead of them, because they are young and unknown and will probably get the rap that they are only good because the Giants pass rush is immense

Osi will go, Tuck will go, Eli will go as will Jacobs

the guys in the secondary have a tough road ahead of them, because they are young and unknown and will probably get the rap that they are only good because the Giants pass rush is immense

Yeah but Snee is a lock also. And Webster is starting to get recognition outside of NY.

Yeah but Snee is a lock also. And Webster is starting to get recognition outside of NY.

oh yeah, my bad, I forgot about the offensive linemane, Snee will go as will O'Hara, McKenzie will go if he can stay healthy, but he hasn't since he has been a Giant....I think he has missed at least one game every year since he has been here, hasn't he?

I dont care how many Giants make it to the pro-bowl as long as we win the Superbowl.

We could spend every single player on the team but I wouldnt care if we didnt win the big game. I really dont feel like becoming the "new Cowboys"

well that is a given that we want to win another Superbowl...but it would be nice to see some of our guys get recognized.

well that is a given that we want to win another Superbowl...but it would be nice to see some of our guys get recognized.

You know I personally could care less how much the NFL takes notice of our team, I love being the underdog heading into the game and really in the end they should recognize the Giants as a team and not individuals ala Cowboys/Bengals ect. I mean dont get me wrong if one of our players have a great season, like having two 1000 yard rushers thats something to be proud of or sending both our kicker and punter and I'm happy for em something to be proud of.

Maybe it's just me but the Pro-Bowl is a sham of it's former self and really doesnt hold the respect/honor it used to, so it doesnt bother me that we only send one or two guys a year. In the end as a fan I'm going to appreciate and recognize what they do but thats just me.

You know I personally could care less how much the NFL takes notice of our team, I love being the underdog heading into the game and really in the end they should recognize the Giants as a team and not individuals ala Cowboys/Bengals ect. I mean dont get me wrong if one of our players have a great season, like having two 1000 yard rushers thats something to be proud of or sending both our kicker and punter and I'm happy for em something to be proud of.

Maybe it's just me but the Pro-Bowl is a sham of it's former self and really doesnt hold the respect/honor it used to, so it doesnt bother me that we only send one or two guys a year. In the end as a fan I'm going to appreciate and recognize what they do but thats just me.

is this the year where they start having the pro bowl the week between the championship week and superbowl?

Snee, O'Hara and Tuck have a good chance to go back to Hawaii. Maybe Feagles too based on time served alone. Eli's profile benefitted from the SB win the year before, and De Ossie was only added as a 'need' player by the coach (they need a snapper and both the Kicker and Punter were Giants).

Our CBs will have to play out of their skins to beat out the 'big-name' players. Out of the secondary I think Phillips could make it now that Dawkins is AFC but again he needs a huge profile boost to get there.

Get real fellas; we're not sending 6+ guys to the Pro Bowl. This is GMB material.

What are you talking about? :blink: The Giants will go 19-0 with the whole team making the pro bowl. :P

To be honest I doubt there will be a lot of shockers this season as most positions are shored up. The only rookies with chances of getting significant playing time are at WR.

is this the year where they start having the pro bowl the week between the championship week and superbowl?

Yes it is the Pro Bowl is in Miami a week before the superbowl which is ridiculous considering most teams that have pro bowlers usually are playing in the super bowl,nobody is gonna play a meaningless game the week before the championship. But it goes back to Hawaii in 2011