SportsWrath

Ranger V Flyers

TheMessiah

Way too stick with your team, I question your allegiance to the Rangers

Im not a big hockey fan i dont pay attention i just like the Rangers because there from the best state in the world, but as for the cavs i dont like basketball either, i think its a waste of time, but when you live in LA and everyone likes the Lakers you have to stand up and pick a team!

Im not a big hockey fan i dont pay attention i just like the Rangers because there from the best state in the world, but as for the cavs i dont like basketball either, i think its a waste of time, but when you live in LA and everyone likes the Lakers you have to stand up and pick a team!

I don't really like basketball that much either, but when I was a kid and the Knicks where really good with Patrick Ewing and John Starks my friends dad would always get skybox seats and we would go to games, so if anyone asks me what basketball team I like I always say the Knicks. What I would like too know is if the Rangers where to be horrible next year would you still consider yourself a Ranger fan or would you consider yourself a Red Wings fan or a Stars fan or any good team.

I don't really like basketball that much either, but when I was a kid and the Knicks where really good with Patrick Ewing and John Starks my friends dad would always get skybox seats and we would go to games, so if anyone asks me what basketball team I like I always say the Knicks. What I would like too know is if the Rangers where to be horrible next year would you still consider yourself a Ranger fan or would you consider yourself a Red Wings fan or a Stars fan or any good team.

No offense to you die hard hockey fans but where i live no one really pays attention to hockey so in turn no one knows any teams so if someone did say hey, whats your fav hockey team i would say rangers even if they were in first or dead last ask anyone if you have NY in front of your name i like you but noone around me likes hockey....you know what im trying to say?