SportsWrath

FOX SPORTS OFFENSIVE LINE POWER RANKINGS

jerseygiantfan

I'm concerned about our depth. We cannot afford to lose a starting tackle to a prolonged absence due to injury. However, we need to keep an eye on William Beatty. Hopefully he will prove sooner rather than later that he is a quality tackle.

I'm concerned about our depth. We cannot afford to lose a starting tackle to a prolonged absence due to injury. However, we need to keep an eye on William Beatty. Hopefully he will prove sooner rather than later that he is a quality tackle.

I don't know...Report say he struggled with OTA... That's without Pads.

I don't know...Report say he struggled with OTA... That's without Pads.

Well, it's his first exposure to these guys. Especially when he's going against the best d-line in football. I'm not surprised he struggled. He still has time, so I'm not giving up hope yet.

Well, it's his first exposure to these guys. Especially when he's going against the best d-line in football. I'm not surprised he struggled. He still has time, so I'm not giving up hope yet.

oh, I'm not giving up hope. I just don't see him being ahead of Whimper and Boothe.

To be fair I don't think there's a single team in the entire NFL that could.

Wow! #1? that's awesome...I guess it should be expected....hopefully Kildrive understands we are a run first team and not a run and shoot offense.

DAMN I think your on to something Killdrive may have been the cause of Plaxicos dismay . HE has telling Plax all the time we were a shoot and run offense

:rimshot: