SportsWrath

METS WIN OPENER !!!!

Woody

1-0...playoff bound!!! :TU:

yup... my favorite part is we start off our first 7 games at home vs NL East rivals... yeah... I know it won't happen but I would go nuts if we went 7-0 in the first 2 series of the new year.. plus that would make us 7-0 in the division. I think we play the National 2 more times, then we host the Marlins at home for 4 games

yup... my favorite part is we start off our first 7 games at home vs NL East rivals... yeah... I know it won't happen but I would go nuts if we went 7-0 in the first 2 series of the new year.. plus that would make us 7-0 in the division. I think we play the National 2 more times, then we host the Marlins at home for 4 games

Wednesday night could be very ugly with Patterson and Bannister.

I would love 5-2 on this opening stand.

Wednesday night could be very ugly with Patterson and Bannister.

I would love 5-2 on this opening stand.

I have very high hopes for Bannister to come out strong... not like Glavine, but hopefully somewhat similiar... Heilman pissed me off today :furious:

I have very high hopes for Bannister to come out strong... not like Glavine, but hopefully somewhat similiar... Heilman pissed me off today :furious:

I also hope Delgado and Beltran start hitting some nicer pitches.... Delgado looked way better than Beltran today, but does anyone notice Beltran putting on some pounds??

I also hope Delgado and Beltran start hitting some nicer pitches.... Delgado looked way better than Beltran today, but does anyone notice Beltran putting on some pounds??

No, but I did notice his faggy blond highlights.

No, but I did notice his faggy blond highlights.

:LMAO: Next time you see him play look at his face.. it's pudgy, and he just looks outta shape, but he did make an unbelievable throw to second.. for the final out

Heilman at one point threw it up to 97, he was trying to strike out all six batters, which we all know is not his game. He'll be fine.

Heilman at one point threw it up to 97, he was trying to strike out all six batters, which we all know is not his game. He'll be fine.

He seemed really nervous, and after that first hit, he lost all momentum