SportsWrath

NFL network 32 teams in 32 days list

NeMesiS

I saw a commercial for NFL Total Access today and as part of the promo for tonight's episode, they said they were going to talk about how the Giants are going to replace Plaxico Burress. I think that is a strong hint that the Giants will be the #3 team covered tonight in the 32 in 32 dealio. So, 7:00PM EST, NFL Network, should be a good episode.

I saw a commercial for NFL Total Access today and as part of the promo for tonight's episode, they said they were going to talk about how the Giants are going to replace Plaxico Burress. I think that is a strong hint that the Giants will be the #3 team covered tonight in the 32 in 32 dealio. So, 7:00PM EST, NFL Network, should be a good episode.

Were going to replace him with a quick shot artist from the rodeo circuit.....someone known to challenge authority and rarely show up for meetings......at that, never on time

we have a few guys in mind

LOL

Ok so you know what #3 is not bad considering the way we crapped out at the end of last year

So we have left Pittsburg, Colts, Giants, NE and Philadelphia

This would be my list

#1 Giants- only injuries and post SB hangover kept Giants from winning again last year. this year the D line is re-loaded , Osi is back and the WR corp will be solid as the guys left are talented and dedicated and not head cases. the giants have no weaknesses other than mediocre LBers. young WRs and new D co-ordinator........well Tynes could be a problem

#2- Pittsburg- see all above they have it too......when both teams met last year on their turf the Giants made them submit and tap out

#3- Philadelphia- very impressive last year and had a great draft

#4- NE England- Tom Brady is back

#5- Colts- to be honest they do not belong in top ten teams

Holy shit, Jack this is fucking brilliant!! :TU:

Very interesting at #3 yet believe we have a dominating defense. If Sheridan can do a decent job and attack the offense, Giants should win the Superbowl again. Of course the team has to stay healthy as well.

actually considering the way we whimped into the playoffs last year the #3 rating is generous

then again NE at #1 or #2 is an NESPN wet dream......... LOL

who knows who's going to rise up in 2009

might be a team out of nowhere

there are no truly dominant soup to nuts teams in the NFL anymore

were the closest thing to a complete team 53 men deep but our LBers are our achilles heel