SportsWrath

Man were things bad....

xxi-xxv

:LMAO: :LMAO:

OK, OK, is this finally the proof we all need to stop talking to this douchebag? <_<

If I have to Jackoff, I will post quotes of where you said we will NOT be winning another Lombardi with him at MLB. Now we possibly are? :rolleyes:

Please Nem, Rik, JR....someone.......ban this fuckhead.

Yeah I said a few years ago you could not win a SB with that cipher at MLBer

Who knew Justin Tuck (who I picked as a future DL All Pro when he was a rookie on specials) would become not just an All Pro but virtual Superman

Did you notice what happened last year when Justin came up limping? We lost 3 out of our last 4 games with Superman relegated to mere mortal status

Meanwhile Captain Clueless was driving our best WR into NYC for a night of drinking and debauchery.....and yes I believe he absolutely knew Plaxico was carrying a gun in his waistband. Then drove around for hours with Burress possibly bleeding to death and hid the gun for Burress back in NJ

GIVE ME A FRIGGEN BREAK HERE :rolleyes:

Yeah I said a few years ago you could not win a SB with that cipher at MLBer

Who knew Justin Tuck (who I picked as a future DL All Pro when he was a rookie on specials) would become not just an All Pro but virtual Superman

Did you notice what happened last year when Justin came up limping? We lost 3 out of our last 4 games with Superman relegated to mere mortal status

Meanwhile Captain Clueless was driving our best WR into NYC for a night of drinking and debauchery.....and yes I believe he absolutely knew Plaxico was carrying a gun in his waistband. Then drove around for hours with Burress possibly bleeding to death and hid the gun for Burress back in NJ

GIVE ME A FRIGGEN BREAK HERE :rolleyes:

Try sticking with one story chief. I mentioned how you said we wouldnt win one with him, and not only did we, but we have a good chance of winning another with him. That's it. You go on rambling here about Plax's gun, etc. :rolleyes:

So you were wrong a few yrs back, and now continue spouting the same bullshit? I wish I could put you on ignore, but Id still see you reply to others. :glare:

Try sticking with one story chief. I mentioned how you said we wouldnt win one with him, and not only did we, but we have a good chance of winning another with him. That's it. You go on rambling here about Plax's gun, etc. :rolleyes:

So you were wrong a few yrs back, and now continue spouting the same bullshit? I wish I could put you on ignore, but Id still see you reply to others. :glare:

we proved we vcould catch lightning in a bottle and barely won a SB

We did not blow NE away.........primarily bacause Wes Welker could catch a crossing pass in the MLBer area allllllllll dayyyyyylong

as can any other WR or TE or RB who enters the "Free Pass Area" where the slowest MLBer in the NFL holds down the fort

we proved we vcould catch lightning in a bottle and barely won a SB

We did not blow NE away.........primarily bacause Wes Welker could catch a crossing pass in the MLBer area allllllllll dayyyyyylong

as can any other WR or TE or RB who enters the "Free Pass Area" where the slowest MLBer in the NFL holds down the fort

:rolleyes:

WE WON WITH HIM. Dipshit. buh bye

Ignore? really guys?

Jakk isnt that bad...in fact there is no one these boards that is Ignore worthy...why would you come to a message board to ignore what people write, You don't have to respond...but completely ignoring someone is a bit juvenile dont you think?

i realised that Jakk had some significant problems during his '' Jesse Palmer Adoration '' phase back in 2004

He then ( quite rightly ) had a Tuck fixation ( and hated Strahan for a while ) in 2006/7

He then moved onto Chase Love ( accompanied by irrational hated of '' Air Horn '' )

What next ? ...... God only knows !

please keep taking those tablets Jakk

regards

UK

Ignore? really guys?

Jakk isnt that bad...in fact there is no one these boards that is Ignore worthy...why would you come to a message board to ignore what people write, You don't have to respond...but completely ignoring someone is a bit juvenile dont you think?

Not responding....ignoring.....whats the difference? At least when I ignore, I dont have to actually view his bullshit.

Not responding....ignoring.....whats the difference? At least when I ignore, I dont have to actually view his bullshit.

and he does not have to strain his brain........which apparently is a little fragile and weak

no problem.....we will no doubt get another year of watching Pierce perfect the art of the excuse

It might compromise our SB run this year, and then again we might become so dominant we can afford a soft MLBer

To be honest I'm thinking our next strong SB run may be the opening year of the new stadium. Pierce's contract expires this year and I do not see him getting a new one from us. If we cannot come on strong this year The Steelers may well repeat

and he does not have to strain his brain........which apparently is a little fragile and weak

no problem.....we will no doubt get another year of watching Pierce perfect the art of the excuse

It might compromise our SB run this year, and then again we might become so dominant we can afford a soft MLBer

To be honest I'm thinking our next strong SB run may be the opening year of the new stadium. Pierce's contract expires this year and I do not see him getting a new one from us. If we cannot come on strong this year The Steelers may well repeat

actually if plays his contract out he will be with us our opening year at new stadium.