SportsWrath

Man were things bad....

xxi-xxv

Jack, I agree with Ppod--if the Giants truly believed Blackburn was as good (not even better, but just as good) as Pierce, Blackburn would start, and Pierce would be elsewhere. If you were going to get the same performance from a guy with a UDFA contract as you do from a guy earnig 5 million (or whatever it is) a year, who are you going with as a businessman? It's a no-brainer.

You're also forgetting the guy had a serious neck injury a few seasons ago, and actually bulked up his neck to help protect his vertibrae. I like the guy, but he's one bad hit away from a wheelchair or worse.

I honestly don't think it's in anyone's best interest in having him as a fulltime starter.

Ok lets put poor Chase in cottonballs

Really, this argument is getting tiresome. If you think Pierce is the answer at MLBer so be it- Think that.

Enjoy him. He's your guy at MLBer He was begging for a contract extension last year and was met with stone silence

Maybe he should boycott training camp :worshippy:

Me I cringe everytime I see him bounce off the LOS, get beat on any pass in his area, and hit the pile 2 seconds too late

this is the same type of crap you were spewing before.

jack listen, us not being in agreement about blackburn doesnt equate to thinking pierce is the great answer for middle linebacker.

just like not being on the jesse palmer bandwagon didnt equate to loving kerry collins

jack listen, us not being in agreement about blackburn doesnt equate to thinking pierce is the great answer for middle linebacker.

just like not being on the jesse palmer bandwagon didnt equate to loving kerry collins

LOL whatever

Pierce's days are numbered

LOL whatever

That goes for everyone, Jack... us included. Who knows maybe AP is going to be better than last year... I sure hope so and if not.. life goes on. I'm just not going to throw a man in blue, especially one who was part of the Super Bowl team, under the bus.

Ok lets put poor Chase in cottonballs

Really, this argument is getting tiresome. If you think Pierce is the answer at MLBer so be it- Think that.

Enjoy him. He's your guy at MLBer He was begging for a contract extension last year and was met with stone silence

Maybe he should boycott training camp :worshippy:

Me I cringe everytime I see him bounce off the LOS, get beat on any pass in his area, and hit the pile 2 seconds too late

Yep, that's exactly what I posted. :blink:

For someone that finds an argument tiresome, you certainly try to start it often enough. Like on every thread you post on, whether it's relevant or not.

Pierce is not my MLBer. He's just the best MLBer we've had since Michael Barrow, which isn't saying a whole lot.

Yep, that's exactly what I posted. :blink:

For someone that finds an argument tiresome, you certainly try to start it often enough. Like on every thread you post on, whether it's relevant or not.

Pierce is not my MLBer. He's just the best MLBer we've had since Michael Barrow, which isn't saying a whole lot.

nice to see someone besides me realize that

and it is not a dela breaker.....we still have a top 3 team, and possibly another trophy coming our way

despite whoever the NESPN picks as pre-season favorite

LOL whatever

you do read dont you?

if you do then you must have seen me say numerous times that i dont think pierce is the great answer at MLB, i just also dont think blackburn is that answer.

you do read dont you?

if you do then you must have seen me say numerous times that i dont think pierce is the great answer at MLB, i just also dont think blackburn is that answer.

So all the time Blackburn has started at MLBer and the D ahas been solid/spectacular it was a coincidence?

What are you mad at him for Bellicheck trying to run a hurry up play before Chase leaped out of bounds? LOL

Give up dude he's never gonna get it.

So all the time Blackburn has started at MLBer and the D ahas been solid/spectacular it was a coincidence?

What are you mad at him for Bellicheck trying to run a hurry up play before Chase leaped out of bounds? LOL

ive never said he didnt fill in nicely when called upon now did i?

damn i think this guy is either really insane or just wants to argue

ive never said he didnt fill in nicely when called upon now did i?

damn i think this guy is either really insane or just wants to argue

so what were really saying here is Chase did quite well at MLBer but should never get the chance to play his way into the position

In other words, unlike other players. Chase needs to perform at all pro level out of the gate :rolleyes:

I for one would like to see what he can do over a few games span

and it is not a dela breaker.....we still have a top 3 team, and possibly another trophy coming our way

You have to keep in mind there is a seriously large gap between now and Pepper Johnson--Quite a few guys on this site never saw him play, let alone guys like Carson/Kelly, so that really elevates Pierce when compared to the barely functional MLBs between then and now.

Think about it--we almost had Nick Grieson as a starting MLB. And I liked Nick, but not as a starter. The same as Chase.

You have to keep in mind there is a seriously large gap between now and Pepper Johnson--Quite a few guys on this site never saw him play, let alone guys like Carson/Kelly, so that really elevates Pierce when compared to the barely functional MLBs between then and now.

Think about it--we almost had Nick Grieson as a starting MLB. And I liked Nick, but not as a starter. The same as Chase.

Pierce is one of those mysterious phenomena

He does nothing spectacular, never hurt anyone, rarely defenses a pass, but always gets a pass with the coaches and fans

I'm done

He does nothing spectacular, never hurt anyone, rarely defenses a pass, but always gets a pass with the coaches and fans

I'm done

dont lie to yourself jack

I'm done

when you are good at leading the other 10 guys on the field and no exactly where they should all be at all times to make sure your guys are in the right position at the right time, it makes a coaches job so much easier....as a former baseball coach (hardly comparable to pro level) when I had a kid on the field that could direct the younger guys it made my job so much easier.

With that said...you don't remember pierce baiting McSlob into the false start in the 21 point comeback at the Stinc? You don't remember when he called out "screen, screen" in the same game? and those are two right off the top of my head.

I'm done

You need to be done about everything.

when you are good at leading the other 10 guys on the field and no exactly where they should all be at all times to make sure your guys are in the right position at the right time, it makes a coaches job so much easier....as a former baseball coach (hardly comparable to pro level) when I had a kid on the field that could direct the younger guys it made my job so much easier.

With that said...you don't remember pierce baiting McSlob into the false start in the 21 point comeback at the Stinc? You don't remember when he called out "screen, screen" in the same game? and those are two right off the top of my head.

or pre snap screaming at terrell thomas where to line up and put him right in position for an interception

funny thing is the only play in his career highlight reel he is still gettin backed up and holding on for dear life

Dick Butkus would have cleared all 3 players out like bowling pins

Seeing as your an old fuck..would you kick Raquel Welsh out of bed because she couldn't cook?

Jesus, your a hard guy to please.

funny thing is the only play in his career highlight reel he is still gettin backed up and holding on for dear life

Butkus was an all time great, no one said Pierce was Butkus, but we are saying he is better than what you are giving him credit for

actually if you watched and remembered the play he wasnt getting backed up, he was actually pushing both of them back.

:LMAO: :LMAO:

OK, OK, is this finally the proof we all need to stop talking to this douchebag? <_<

If I have to Jackoff, I will post quotes of where you said we will NOT be winning another Lombardi with him at MLB. Now we possibly are? :rolleyes:

Please Nem, Rik, JR....someone.......ban this fuckhead.