SportsWrath

What are the chances Tyree re-emerges as our

JackStroud

i predict when tyree isnt a starter that jack just assumes its the coach playing favorites or some shit like that.

jack wont believe that someone just beat him for the job.

Tyree did well in the SuperBowl, he also had that TD catch. He has always stepped up when they have put him out there as a receiver, which has been rare. I don't think that he is as athletic as you think, though, Jack. I do think he can help the team and should be retained, but I think Nicks and Smith will win the two starting spots, both of whom have their advantages over Tyree. I think Hixon is the slot guy, sometimes Manningham, and Tyree will see spot work and contribute on specials like he has always done. I think it will be tough for him to make this team if everyone is healthy, but he is deserving of the spot, particularly for his effort on specials. And I agree with you that he is a winner.

If he's not athletic how does he do all those magic things on specials

i'm rooting for Nicks and Tyree as our WR's with Smith #3

That would be a formidable trio

I like Manninham, Moss and Hixon but do not think these guys have yet adjusted to top level NFL stature....they have been hurt, and Hixon disapppeared late last year why i havent clue......he did nothing

I just have a hunch about Nicks

Having said all this Boss needs to get back tot he level he was playing in the SB year to make us complete and top NFL offense

We also need to develop few OL backups

we have the line, the QB and the RBs set

Tyree was drafted specifically for his special team play. Accorsi said that the day he was drafted. He was tried as the 3rd WR, and failed.

If he becomes #1 by injury, it's time to do something else with your Sundays.

Blu--Jack's threads always make you think. Like right now, I'm thinking: "Did I drop acid this morning and forget?"

damn you figured it out

LOL

actually I believe Tyree had an end zone cross TD in the SB too

Manning commented he (Tyree) had dropped that pass all week in practice then nailed it in the SB

TYREE IS A GAMER......he always exceeds expectations

never count him out