SportsWrath

Hakeem Nicks has Velcro hands

JackStroud

Reminds me of Ed Whatshisface Reeves sent to Denver

If this is true and "he has hands the size of frying pans" and speed and elusiveness

as adverrtised

We might all get over our "Plaxico Relaxico" Paranoia real fast

PS- Why was Patrick ewing such a bad ballhandler?.........his hands were so small he could not palm a basketball

he was one of thos guys with long legs and a normal sized torso

If this is true and "he has hands the size of frying pans" and speed and elusiveness

as adverrtised

PS- Why was Patrick ewing such a bad ballhandler?.........his hands were so small he could not palm a basketball

do you have a link to the article Jack?

would like to read that

as adverrtised

McCaffery

Still not sold on Nicks height,speed,intagibles etc................not even close to Burress

He sucks, I can't believe we wasted a first round pick on this asshole.

Jesus Christ JR....GET ME EDWARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But according to Jack, Jesse Palmer the bachelor should still be a Giant and our starting QB!

If you guys cannot see that Eli struggles with his accuracy and often does the lurch imitation of throwing off his back foot I cannot help you

You just do not know your football He does have moments of brilliance but inaccurate as he is will miss the huge wingspan of Burress. Burress was the perfect cure for what ails Eli. If Burress does not go to jail we should re-sign him (and get rid of Coughlin who drives away anyone who does not march in lock step)

Eli operates within the cloak of a very very powerful offense and running game

and yes if Jesse or Lurch had this line and these weapons they would do at least as well as Manning

Eli gets a break because his brother is a HOF QB.......were that not the case I doubt he would even be an NFL QB.....he got a lot of passes for his pedigree and I do not mean the throwing passes.

If Burress does not go to jail we should re-sign him (and get rid of Coughlin who drives away anyone who does not march in lock step)

Jakk .....you have just taken stupidity to a new level !

If you sincerely believe that we should resign Burress .....and get rid of TC ......then you are indeed an utter moron ....not just a harmless fool as i had previously thought.

regards

UK

Jakk .....you have just taken stupidity to a new level !

If you sincerely believe that we should resign Burress .....and get rid of TC ......then you are indeed an utter moron ....not just a harmless fool as i had previously thought.

regards

UK

Gotta love the "regards" at the end, UK :TU:

Jakk is the Michelle Backman of this board.. he's entertaining and should never be taken seriously.

If you guys cannot see that Eli struggles with his accuracy and often does the lurch imitation of throwing off his back foot I cannot help you

You just do not know your football He does have moments of brilliance but inaccurate as he is will miss the huge wingspan of Burress. Burress was the perfect cure for what ails Eli. If Burress does not go to jail we should re-sign him (and get rid of Coughlin who drives away anyone who does not march in lock step)

Eli operates within the cloak of a very very powerful offense and running game

and yes if Jesse or Lurch had this line and these weapons they would do at least as well as Manning

Eli gets a break because his brother is a HOF QB.......were that not the case I doubt he would even be an NFL QB.....he got a lot of passes for his pedigree and I do not mean the throwing passes.

It's like viewing a car accident...