SportsWrath

Leonard Marshall

RandolphScott

One of my all time favorite hits on Montana....the one that ended his career...smirking bastard. I think I came when that hit happened.... :smoke: :sneaky: :hah:

as you well know- that hit almost cost us the game. first mark collins could not come up with the loose ball. secondly, steve young, who we had no answer for, marched the team right down the field and were it not for craig's fumble, we lose.

we had montana stymied the whole game save the long TD.

as you well know- that hit almost cost us the game. first mark collins could not come up with the loose ball. secondly, steve young, who we had no answer for, marched the team right down the field and were it not for craig's fumble, we lose.

we had montana stymied the whole game save the long TD.

I know ....I know....but it was ...D-E-S-T-I-N-Y..... :worshippy:

One of my all time favorite hits on Montana....the one that ended his career...smirking bastard. I think I came when that hit happened.... :smoke: :sneaky: :hah:

That didn't end his career T, his season yes, but he finished his career in Kansas City and got them to the playoffs. However it was probably the hit that set him going downhill.

This is a comment from a Giants fan on Youtube...lol....

NY Giants, always changing history, ending dynasties one at a time!

Go Giants.

I guess it's good for the Giants to be known for ending dynasties one at a time, especially when they'll never be known for creating one. At least not when there are colored TV's and helmets with face masks.

So be proud of the fact that they injured one of the greatest QBs to ever play the game. :clap: Bravo!

Me...I'll take 3 Superbowls in 4 years over an injury any day of the week. But that's just me... :dance4:

I guess it's good for the Giants to be known for ending dynasties one at a time, especially when they'll never be known for creating one. At least not when there are colored TV's and helmets with face masks.

So be proud of the fact that they injured one of the greatest QBs to ever play the game. :clap: Bravo!

Me...I'll take 3 Superbowls in 4 years over an injury any day of the week. But that's just me... :dance4:

I'll take playoff wins in 13 years, but hey...that's just me.

Yeah it's too bad you weren't a fan back then, cause they'll never do it again.

And we can tell how satisfied you are with the cowgirls, by how much time you spend here. ;)

That didn't end his career T, his season yes, but he finished his career in Kansas City and got them to the playoffs. However it was probably the hit that set him going downhill.

I know Boo....it was the end of his 69'er days......too bad....would have loved to see another one like that.

I know Boo....it was the end of his 69'er days......too bad....would have loved to see another one like that.

Agree, he wasn't the same and it's tough for the guy to end up been shook so bad like that. Plus leonard came in with the helmet, he might have been penalized nowadays.

Agree, he wasn't the same and it's tough for the guy to end up been shook so bad like that. Plus leonard came in with the helmet, he might have been penalized nowadays.

Yeah....I agree it would be a penalty these days....but it looks like his pads hit him before the helmet. Also poor Joey was the victim of a brush back pitch because of Benedict Jim Burt allegedly going after Hoss' knee. Man those were some games and big time rivalries. You knew you were going to see a game between two teams who had no use for each other when the Giants played the 69'ers. Two of my alltime favorite 80's playoff memories was the the 49-3 slaughter when the same Burt gave Montana a concussion...and the "There will be no Threepeat...I say again no Threepeat...." :)

The game after that one had us holding the Lombardi afterwards, or did you forget that?

Nice one Chuck...but it keeps switching to some Broke Backs bullshit when it finishes....yuck... :sick:

I got it off of Gay Tube. Apparently there is a whole subculture..of the gay..er..well subculture, that likes seeing Joe Montana get pasted.

That clip is one of the cleaner ones.

Frisco is a fucking den of iniquity for real.

C> Wagon

I met Leonard Marshall at Le Bar Bat on 57th st. circa 1993. He was wearing a white suit and had a blonde at his side' just hanging out. Gracious guy, still wouldn't have wanted to be tackled by him.