SportsWrath

Hughes

Ditto

It seems Wang is going to stay in the pen until he stops sucking dicks. I'd rather have Hughes stay with the ML club. Whats going back down to AAA to shit on batters going to do to help his development? I guess he goes to the pen and will act sort of like a sixth starter.

Any thoughts of dealing Wang for some pen help or maybe a closer to pitch the 8th and sub for Mariano on days when he is not available?

Can't really deal people away players at their lowest point in value. I like the bullpen idea though. It's for the best. He's proven himself in AAA but needs to prove himself in the majors. Simply put, put him in the pen, teach him how to get batters out, and enjoy the results.

I think they should keep Hughes in the roto and send Wang back to Taiwan. Id be perfectly fine if he never threw another pitch in a yankee uniform..DFA? Im with that

I thought Wang may have been different, but Im not sure he is. He might just be like every other Asian pitcher to play in the majors...a couple of good seasons out the gate, followed by a career of complete suck.

If the Yankees had a good GM, this guy(Wang, not Hughes) along with Kennedy would have been traded 2 years ago for Johan Santana.

• 2 weeks later...
It seems Wang is going to stay in the pen until he stops sucking dicks. I'd rather have Hughes stay with the ML club. Whats going back down to AAA to shit on batters going to do to help his development? I guess he goes to the pen and will act sort of like a sixth starter.

Great minds think alike. :P