SportsWrath

Mets (19-15) vs. Giants (18-16) Series Thread

RandolphScott

I trust your opinion, I always knew him as a hard nosed player and a good defensive cfer thats all. Certainly can hit Johan...... :mellow:

good cf in philly, not in sf where his noodle arm is exposed. his pitch choice is dominican like.

regardless, mets 3, 4 and 5 are very solid. all they need is a catcher to be solid 1-8

good cf in philly, not in sf where his noodle arm is exposed. his pitch choice is dominican like.

regardless, mets 3, 4 and 5 are very solid. all they need is a catcher to be solid 1-8

not in love with Omir Santos huh? I agree they need a better catcher, but they can get by with this platoon. I am happy about Sheffield and know he can hit, but they must get Murphy back in the mix. My guess is with Delgado down now they will

not in love with Omir Santos huh? I agree they need a better catcher, but they can get by with this platoon. I am happy about Sheffield and know he can hit, but they must get Murphy back in the mix. My guess is with Delgado down now they will

castro is pretty lazy offensively. that's what the giants announcers were saying friday nite .he was stabbing at mayne's pitches like a shortstop instead of moving his body in position to block

Steve Philips just said that the reason the Mets are not so great is that they lack a "flawless" player. Morgan just bitch slapped his bitter/angry/jealous theory down, but would I would have asked is who is a flawless player? Roger Cedeno? Roberto Alomar? Todd Zeile? Daryl Hamilton? Kevin Appier?

What a bag of douche Philips is.

Steve Philips just said that the reason the Mets are not so great is that they lack a "flawless" player. Morgan just bitch slapped his bitter/angry/jealous theory down, but would I would have asked is who is a flawless player? Roger Cedeno? Roberto Alomar? Todd Zeile? Daryl Hamilton? Kevin Appier?

What a bag of douche Philips is.

They talked about that bullshit for 15 minutes.

And that might top the list of dumbest things I've ever heard during a game. A flawless player in a game where getting a hit 3 out of 10 times gets you in the HOF?

They talked about that bullshit for 15 minutes.

And that might top the list of dumbest things I've ever heard during a game. A flawless player in a game where getting a hit 3 out of 10 times gets you in the HOF?

Amen, and really who is a flawless player? Albert Pujols MAYBE? AROD? Johan Santana?

Stupid and more shit that this team should use as motivation

Why is Daniel Murphy being pinch hit for by Angel Pagan? Murphy is better against a lefty then he is anyday! :furious:

I was thinking the same thing. I was happy to see Murph in the on deck circle there. I know the logic but I have more confidence in Murphy. Then I began to contemplate what a leader would do there. Even tho a leader can't really be defined I decided to think about it and discuss it with friends for 20 minutes. Holy fuck those announcers suck. I'm pretty sure that Joe Morgan hates Phillips.

I was thinking the same thing. I was happy to see Murph in the on deck circle there. I know the logic but I have more confidence in Murphy. Then I began to contemplate what a leader would do there. Even tho a leader can't really be defined I decided to think about it and discuss it with friends for 20 minutes. Holy fuck those announcers suck. I'm pretty sure that Joe Morgan hates Phillips.

I could not understand that either... Murphy has been struggling the past couple of games so MAYBE I could see pulling him, but for Angel Pegan?

And you are 100% correct about how horrible the ESPN announcers are, even my wife said we should turn off the sound to watch the game.