SportsWrath

LMAO!!

so-cal dub

The Star Ledger article said he had a bruised buttocks :LMAO:

I'm looking forward to your Yankee game day threads so cal dub. It's always a sight to see.

I'm reving up, look out! ;)

BTW, if one of you bastids calls me a "bandwagon Jumper" this season, i'm gonna start snapping necks! <_<

I'm reving up, look out! ;)

BTW, if one of you bastids calls me a "bandwagon Jumper" this season, i'm gonna start snapping necks! <_<

...Never could be considered "bandwagon".Been a Yankee fan since birth.I remember goin' to bat day when I traded my Chris Chambliss bat for a Reggie bat.My mom's boyfriend worked at a local food store,and used to hook me and my brother up with Reggie bars.

:rolleyes:

...Never could be considered "bandwagon".Been a Yankee fan since birth.I remember goin' to bat day when I traded my Chris Chambliss bat for a Reggie bat.My mom's boyfriend worked at a local food store,and used to hook me and my brother up with Reggie bars.

Exactly, I was a Yankee fan during the "black" era...the 80's. I would go with my grandpa every summer and watch them stink it up. The problem is, I'm very passionate about the Yanks, and I speak harshly when they play shitty, which leads to people like....Money saying I'm a bandwagon fan. If that guy only knew. Look at the SW pic library, everyone of my pics has Yankee memoriabila in the background. SHiiiit, I'll get a scanner and show you my Gramps at opening day, when the stadium hosted its 1st game!