SportsWrath

Thoughts on new Edwards rumor

echochamber

I dont think it went that way.....they see Jacobs as a punisher

the stats show Ward was the better back last year

Jacobs is not valued as much as a back as he is a battering ram........somthing no one else in the NFL really has

he wears down the opponents and then we bring in fresh legs to destroy them

Ward was not a batterer

yeah? and how were ward's stats when he had to carry the load? i'll give you everythign in my bank account if he has the same YPC next year

Danny Ware has more potential than any other Giants RB because he's the complete package

Big guy, power, speed, shifty, good hands, and can block

Jacobs is neither shifty or particularly fast

Bradshaw is small but powerful, not sure he has hands for the screen

Jacobs has hands of concrete

I predict Danny Ware will be a pro bowl back in this league.......basically from what I saw last summer

We let another one of our RBs go to GB in a crazy deal like this, and he went right to the Pro Bowl........lets not repeat that mistake thinking a Rookie can do it out of college

From the two touches you saw him have in the regular season? Or do you really mean from PRESEASON, in which he matched up against 3rd, maybe 4th string players?

And not only did we get value back in their trade for Ryan Grant, your man did NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING(besides fumble), in the playoffs, as we rolled by them and into the playoffs. And btw, he has yet to make the Pro Bowl.

From the two touches you saw him have in the regular season? Or do you really mean from PRESEASON, in which he matched up against 3rd, maybe 4th string players?

And not only did we get value back in their trade for Ryan Grant, your man did NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING(besides fumble), in the playoffs, as we rolled by them and into the playoffs. And btw, he has yet to make the Pro Bowl.

you kind of exemplify the kind of dead head thinking a lot of posters have on message boards

are any of you capable of independent thought, incite..........anything besides this endless negative drivel

here is somethign to allow you to expel the negative thought

Jack GM?

We would be a Danny Ware runned offense.

Rhett Bomar as our QB

Hagan as our WR

Woodson and Wright as our CBs

and etc..

Team Captains- Jesse Palmer and Chase Blackburn

The rumours are B.S

Take it with a grain of salt.

Our new WR is Hakeem Nicks.

Enjoy.

I wouldn't close the deal on a Boldin deal anytime soon. Think of the shock value around the league that the Giants took their biggest weakness and made it into a strength that arguably competes with its league best defensive line :flex:

Danny Ware reminds me a LOT of Ryan Grant. And I don't think it's just because they both wear the same number.

If you watch them run, they're both more or less slashers with good size and decent speed.

VISION is the one thing that all elite backs have, and I think Bradshaw has that in spades... not quite sure that Ware's got it yet. And fuck his size... Bradshaw is a tough runner and has deceptive power (he dragged Ty Warren eight or so yards in the Super Bowl, for fuck's sake).

I think Ahmad will emerge as Jacob's backup this year, with Brown serving as the number one guy off the bench should an injury to either back occur.

Danny Ware reminds me a LOT of Ryan Grant. And I don't think it's just because they both wear the same number.

If you watch them run, they're both more or less slashers with good size and decent speed.

VISION is the one thing that all elite backs have, and I think Bradshaw has that in spades... not quite sure that Ware's got it yet. And fuck his size... Bradshaw is a tough runner and has deceptive power (he dragged Ty Warren eight or so yards in the Super Bowl, for fuck's sake).

I think Ahmad will emerge as Jacob's backup this year, with Brown serving as the number one guy off the bench should an injury to either back occur.

I got that whole run imprinted in my memory.. the dude is a feisty fuck like me... I would LOVE to see what Ware can do at #3 in the depth chart... the dude looked amazing last preseason.

you kind of exemplify the kind of dead head thinking a lot of posters have on message boards

are any of you capable of independent thought, incite..........anything besides this endless negative drivel

here is somethign to allow you to expel the negative thought

LMAO, I was kidding myself to expect an intelligent post with some actual evidence and truth to back it up. Did you run out of reasons why Danny Ware should be our third running back, or do none exist?

Here's one he single handedly won us a game. Marshall baby!

Jack GM?

Rhett Bomar as our QB

Hagan as our WR

and etc..

LOL. Every shred of respect I had for Jack as a poster has gone out the door.

I will let Danny Ware's performance speak for itself........that is the only thing that will shut you hen's up

you will then have to go scurrying around for more reasons why you should kiss my feet

BTW I love Jacobs and Bradshaw and think they are elite backs also........each with his own strength

I know nothing about the draftee except he did well in college.....as did Ron Dayne

Ware has paid his dues on the Giants back up scrub team........based upon last summer he deserves a shot at #1 not #3

I will let Danny Ware's performance speak for itself........that is the only thing that will shut you hen's up

you will then have to go scurrying around for more reasons why you should kiss my feet

BTW I love Jacobs and Bradshaw and think they are elite backs also........each with his own strength

I know nothing about the draftee except he did well in college.....as did Ron Dayne

Ware has paid his dues on the Giants back up scrub team........based upon last summer he deserves a shot at #1 not #3

Damn, Jack... You sound like the Football version of Hannity.

no I'm Colmes

LOL

What's up with you Jack? I mean I don't find some of what you say as "outrageous" as some of these guys.. but sometimes I think you're just bullshitting us.

What's up with you Jack? I mean I don't find some of what you say as "outrageous" as some of these guys.. but sometimes I think you're just bullshitting us.

No that's not true I'm a huge danny Ware fan

I cannot stand Air Horn

I think its time to kick Tom upstairs and hire Gruden

Hey its my mind and I have a right to speak it

If that fool DC wants to sit up in the booth all season out of the elements he'll soon be an X-DC

If you recall I was the guy who started the fight to bring in Coughlin when Fossil was making mistakes by the minute

Now the team is well disciplined.....Jerry Reese has a firm hand on the tiller, and our talent level through the roster is #1 in the NFL

We need to loosen up a little now, take off the choke collar a wee bit and bring in Chucky Cheese...he would be a natural in NYC

BTW Gruden for all his jokes and banter is still a disciplinarian

I'll never in my life forget his signature line to the pathetic Eagles "We'll play them for free on the Walt Whitman Bridge"

.......then he marched his team into the Eagle's den and destroyed them.......remember the picture of the kid crying?

LOL HAHAHAHA

Ward in 2008:

With Jacobs:

133 Attempts for 815 yards and 1 TD. A 6.12 avg.

34 Catches for 338 yards with no TD's. A 9.94 avg.

Without Jacobs:

49 Attempts for 210 yds and 1TD. A 4.28 avg.

7 Catches for 46 yds, no TD's. A 6.57 avg.

Ward is a good back, but that's it. He benefited greatly from BJ's physicallity, as will Bradshaw.

Ward is replaceable, as you will see this year, and Jacobs is special.

Jack is onto something here, pre season stars are the backbone of a football team. In fact I would even go so far as to say Ware and Kay-Jay Harris as the 1-2 punch in 09 could be just the formula for success. :lol:

Jack is onto something here, pre season stars are the backbone of a football team. In fact I would even go so far as to say Ware and Kay-Jay Harris as the 1-2 punch in 09 could be just the formula for success. :lol:

LOOOOOOOL

Jack GM?

Rhett Bomar as our QB

Hagan as our WR

and etc..

His foolishness is well documented and has been since the days on the giants.com message board years ago. He was calling Jesse Palmer a future pro bowler and calling for him to start and he also wanted Tiki benched if I remember correctly.. Oh and don't let me forget... He wanted Michael Strahan benched all the time... just a first ballot hall of famer