SportsWrath

So From What You've Seen So Far... What Should Our,

Plax 4 Prez

nah, thats the line up Id go with. Lets face it, unless Jason Marquis or Dontrelle Willis is pitching for your team, the nine whole is pretty much an automatic out

:brooding: You never know... atleast yet..

nah, thats the line up Id go with. Lets face it, unless Jason Marquis or Dontrelle Willis is pitching for your team, the nine whole is pretty much an automatic out

Psstt... You put that in the 8th hole.

I do not want Beltran batting 2nd and being FORCED to take pitches so Reyes can run, I know everyone loves him as this supposed 2 hitter, but I say fuck that, make him hit 3rd he's getting paid like a 3rd hitter so so be it. He will still get fastballs in the 3 hole with Reyes on base and Delgado behind him, plus it breaks up the lefty right so here is my lineup:

Reyes

LoDuca-great bat control, will hit behind a runner, will take a pitch and allow Reyes to get into scoring spots

Beltran SH

Delgado L

Wright R

Floyd L

Nady/Diaz R

Hernandez

Pitcher

I do not want Beltran batting 2nd and being FORCED to take pitches so Reyes can run, I know everyone loves him as this supposed 2 hitter, but I say fuck that, make him hit 3rd he's getting paid like a 3rd hitter so so be it. He will still get fastballs in the 3 hole with Reyes on base and Delgado behind him, plus it breaks up the lefty right so here is my lineup:

Reyes

LoDuca-great bat control, will hit behind a runner, will take a pitch and allow Reyes to get into scoring spots

Beltran SH

Delgado L

Wright R

Floyd L

Nady/Diaz R

Hernandez

Pitcher

The problem is, isn't Lo Duca a premium double play candidate?

If Randolph really has balls, he puts Hernandez in the #2 hole.

Reyes

Beltran SH

Delgado L

Wright R

Floyd L

Nady/Diaz R

Hernandez

Pitcher

I do like this order alot :TU:

The problem is, isn't Lo Duca a premium double play candidate?

If Randolph really has balls, he puts Hernandez in the #2 hole.

LoDuca can actually run a bit for a catcher and he has good bat control. Hernandez is not yet ready for the 2 hole.

LoDuca can actually run a bit for a catcher and he has good bat control. Hernandez is not yet ready for the 2 hole.

In the future when he adapts to major league pitching, our lineup is going to be fun to watch.

Reyes

Hernandez

Beltran

Wright

Milledge

That was in no particular order but that actually could work anyway.

In the future when he adapts to major league pitching, our lineup is going to be fun to watch.

Reyes

Hernandez

Beltran

Wright

Milledge

That was in no particular order but that actually could work anyway.

I'd rather have Milledge at the 2 spot <_<

I haven't seen enough of Milledge and Hernandez to really know what we could do with them. But Hernandez seems to be either a #2 hitter or #6 hitter. I'd rather have him #2, Beltran #3, Wright #4, and Milledge #5.

Keep in mind there are going to be big FAs available for us.

I haven't seen enough of Milledge and Hernandez to really know what we could do with them. But Hernandez seems to be either a #2 hitter or #6 hitter. I'd rather have him #2, Beltran #3, Wright #4, and Milledge #5.

Keep in mind there are going to be big FAs available for us.

Milledge hits for contact. When he's called up he'll be in the 2 hole. Hernandez, no matter how good he gets will always be 6-8 in our lineup.