SportsWrath

Dr. Z talks draft with NFL insider

HOUND

I've always liked Dr. Z's work. He's usually good for some off the wall crazy stuff that nobody in their right mind would suggest. But besides that, most of his work is intuitive and he's never been one to follow the hype machine that so many of his contemporaries do. (Cough Peter King cough, cough).

Article

Apparently all written work for Sports Illustrated is now required to leave the topic at hand and dissolve into a narration about nothing. This article begins doing that as soon as Brett Favre's name is mentioned so don't feel the need to read it to completion. However up till that point the reader gets some solid feedback from an NFL personnel guy. I'll even clue you in as to one of ths shining stars Dr. Z's source identies ... none other than Florida State OLB Ernie Sims. C'mon Ernie ... draft an Ernie!

Im right with ya on Ernie Sims. I really hope he's our pick but im starting to doubt he will even be around at #25.

The one thing I kind of disagreed with was the comparing of D'Brick to Levi Jones. I think D'Brink will be a great player much better then Jones, but maybe this guy is high on Jones.

Im right with ya on Ernie Sims. I really hope he's our pick but im starting to doubt he will even be around at #25.

The one thing I kind of disagreed with was the comparing of D'Brick to Levi Jones. I think D'Brink will be a great player much better then Jones, but maybe this guy is high on Jones.

Levi Jones is no slouch. It just took him a little while to fulfill his potential.

And you're right, I don't see any way that Sims is available at 25.