SportsWrath

Mets (10-12) vs. Phillies (11-10)

RandolphScott

How these teams do not get in a fucking brawl is beyond me. I do not want to hear anything about what a hard nosed player Victorino is. He is a POS and had REYES EVER done what he did and INTENTIONALLY went into a guy with a forearm, the crying out of Philadelphia would be heard around the world.

Next time the Mets play the Phils if the Mets do not stick one in that little dirty player motherfuckers ear then they deserve to let the Phils mock them again.

How these teams do not get in a fucking brawl is beyond me. I do not want to hear anything about what a hard nosed player Victorino is. He is a POS and had REYES EVER done what he did and INTENTIONALLY went into a guy with a forearm, the crying out of Philadelphia would be heard around the world.

Next time the Mets play the Phils if the Mets do not stick one in that little dirty player motherfuckers ear then they deserve to let the Phils mock them again.

AMEN... I have been saying since the middle of last season that someone on the Mets needs to grow a pair and send a ball up into one of the Phillies chins. Only problem is which pitcer has the stones..... maybe Levon.0

The Phills had no problem sending the gentle David Wright into the dirt last night with a fast ball to the face

I was going to say the same thing. Victorino and Utley (leaning into pitches) are both bush league, IMO. You have to peg one of them after that, and especially all the talking coming from the Phillies. I nominate Big Pelf to get the job done.