SportsWrath

The 2009 NFL Draft Day Thread

Lughead

If this was truth we would of had them. The Cards and Browns obviously wanted more then a 1st and 3rd because the Giants made it pretty obvious that they would trade that for them.

i hope that's the case. cuz there's really no excuse for not pulling the trigger if all it took was a 1 and a 3

I'm watching the draft on NFL Network and it was nice of them to point out that the last time the NY Giants took a North Carolina player in the first round was in 1982 and it was Lawrence Taylor.

Well....on a different note, both Brian Robiskie and Laurenitus is off the board some of that earlier dream scenarios is gone. But there's still some really good players still.

And on another note....with the Browns grabbing Robiskie....it could well mean they plan on dumping Edwards still. The poker game continues.

I'm watching the draft on NFL Network and it was nice of them to point out that the last time the NY Giants took a North Carolina player in the first round was in 1982 and it was Lawrence Taylor.

Well....on a different note, both Brian Robiskie and Laurenitus is off the board some of that earlier dream scenarios is gone. But there's still some really good players still.

And on another note....with the Browns grabbing Robiskie....it could well mean they plan on dumping Edwards still. The poker game continues.

Actually with Stallworth killing someone with his car and facing jail and Jeravicious(sp)? being released, they need a solid WR across for Edwards.

With us having used our #1 unless we trade picks from next year Edwards and Boldin are so far a pipe dream.

Reese made it clear he was reluctant to give up his #1 but he would along with a 3rd round pick for Edwards, the Browns obviously wanted more. Then Arizona says "Hey we're lowering the prices on all the disgrunteled WRs half off!" I guarantee you Reese was saying "Here take both our seconds and even a 5th round to sweeten the deal" and the Cards probably didnt even listen to that. So instead of being hurt little bitches about it they say "Oh no one offered us any deals for Bolden"

I heard it way different. I heard they asked for a 1st and 3rd, and we said no, then countered with a 2nd and 5th, they said no. They came back with a 2nd and 5th and Kiwi, and we said no.

I heard it way different. I heard they asked for a 1st and 3rd, and we said no, then countered with a 2nd and 5th, they said no. They came back with a 2nd and 5th and Kiwi, and we said no.

Well there's so many reports out there with people saying "Oh my best friend who is the secret lover of Mangini said that..." ect ect.

In all honesty the truth of it is they probably talked a month back, both sides said "this isnt going to work" and they havent talked since.

sounds like an amy winehouse song.