SportsWrath

Will the Braylon trade happen On Draft day ?

Lughead

I believe it is happening. They are trying to play hard ball with not a lot of ground to stand on. Jerry is the master at this shit. We will get him at our price.

Highly doubt it Reese doesnt want to give up his first and is never going to trade Kiwi, he is basically saying "All I'm given you Browns is reluctantly our first and a third"

The Browns have some sort of stupid opinion in their head that they should be getting more and have shown 0 movement on the idea since months ago when these rumors just started hitting. Unless Reese makes a better deal i.e. first, second/third, fifth ect I dont see this happening with the talks going on at this moment.

Besides how is he "the master of this shit" when he's only ever made one trade in his GM career and that was to a desperate/needy Saints team. In this situation we are the "needy" team with us obviously needing a #1 WR, right now the Browns hold the upper hand and we need to show them how much we want Edwards.

Highly doubt it Reese doesnt want to give up his first and is never going to trade Kiwi, he is basically saying "All I'm given you Browns is reluctantly our first and a third"

The Browns have some sort of stupid opinion in their head that they should be getting more and have shown 0 movement on the idea since months ago when these rumors just started hitting. Unless Reese makes a better deal i.e. first, second/third, fifth ect I dont see this happening with the talks going on at this moment.

Besides how is he "the master of this shit" when he's only ever made one trade in his GM career and that was to a desperate/needy Saints team. In this situation we are the "needy" team with us obviously needing a #1 WR, right now the Browns hold the upper hand and we need to show them how much we want Edwards.

"Master of this shit" was just me speaking highly of him. Specifically, he has a knack for making good decisions as he has shown the last 2 years via 1 trade and the drafts. He will not budge, and the Browns will realize they better get something of worth now or get screwed later.