SportsWrath

Terna Nande

osi724dasack

I think that he is a guy who will either be great...or awful

He is a rare athlete he has 4.51 speed, is extremely quick and explosive, is very strong despite his size and had a 37 inch vert

He is 6-0 230 and does not have the frame to add more weight

So would he be worthwhile? He will definately take some time and will be a bit of a project but it could payoff real well

He is a rare athlete he has 4.51 speed, is extremely quick and explosive, is very strong despite his size and had a 37 inch vert

So would he be worthwhile? He will definately take some time and will be a bit of a project but it could payoff real well

can you post a link to him?

Id have no problem taking him in the second round. I disagree with the statement that he will be great or awful. I think hes too talented to be awful.

Terna Nande has great physical tools, but has never played up to his potential. He needs alot of work on his recognition, instincts etc (if he had average instincts, he would be mentioned on par with prospects like Thomas Howard as a first/second round pick).

He is a bit of a developmental prospect at WLB, I would be happy if the Giants drafted him, but we certainly should not draft him before the 3rd round, there are much better OLB prospects.

Terna Nande has great physical tools, but has never played up to his potential. He needs alot of work on his recognition, instincts etc (if he had average instincts, he would be mentioned on par with prospects like Thomas Howard as a first/second round pick).

He is a bit of a developmental prospect at WLB, I would be happy if the Giants drafted him, but we certainly should not draft him before the 3rd round, there are much better OLB prospects.

Yeah, after thinking it over 2nd round seemed a bit high... not because hes not worth it, but because there are better, surer prospects in this draft. Its simply stacked w/ linebacker talent. Also, I think if he were better at reading plays/instincts hed be more of an ernie sims than a howard type player.

None of us here could honestly say anything we havent read in draft profiles unless you are a Miami of Ohio fan or have caught numerous games because you live in the area. Something tells me we arent going to find too many of those. I find it funny when people post on a player they havent even seen play but act as if they have. Im not mentioning names but its not hard to figure out who Im referring too.

Now based on the profiles I have read he is no better than a 3rd round pick. If a team drafts him earlier then that they are drafting him based on the numbers from the combine rather then his actual play.

I laughed at the boom or bust type projection as well.

None of us here could honestly say anything we havent read in draft profiles unless you are a Miami of Ohio fan or have caught numerous games because you live in the area. Something tells me we arent going to find too many of those. I find it funny when people post on a player they havent even seen play but act as if they have. Im not mentioning names but its not hard to figure out who Im referring too.

Now based on the profiles I have read he is no better than a 3rd round pick. If a team drafts him earlier then that they are drafting him based on the numbers from the combine rather then his actual play.

I laughed at the boom or bust type projection as well.

Thats one of the things I never do is talk about college players because

i just dont know what i'm talking about !!

I just dont have the time with 4 kids in my household to follow it.

These profiles that come out on college players always crack me up and then

its very difficult to really know for sure if i kid can make it in the pro's.

Very much a risk! over the years i have seen lots of media hype on players

coming out of college that went bust !!

You seem to have lots of knowledge on college which helps me out cause

i dont have any. Keep posting it sure helps me learn a little about

who's out there!!

thanks