SportsWrath

Season is over..the yankees suck

you would love that...however, there is better chance of me liking asians and jews than those being tex numbers in june

I'm telling you from experience, watching that jackass suck for the first few months of the season.

Personally, i don't care, great player, but we got several potentially great players in return, so if he hits 20 dingers or 50, no worries from me.

Yanks looked sharp today. I think it was the cold weather that got to them the last couple days.

We looked fucking great. I think Nady needs to ride the pine and let Swish take over though. It was a stupid decision for Nady to even start over Swish. Maybe it changes now, one can only hope....

We looked fucking great. I think Nady needs to ride the pine and let Swish take over though. It was a stupid decision for Nady to even start over Swish. Maybe it changes now, one can only hope....

I dunno if I'm ready to sign up for that. Just like I wasn't stressing after the first two games, I'm not going to overhype Swisher having a great first game.

Swisher is going to get a lot of games though. He is going to be the starter for the corners whenever Nady/Damon take a day off or DH. And the few times Tex takes a day off or DHs Swisher will be there. He'll get plenty of at-bats.

At this point, I don't know if it makes a difference who plays RF. They're not that far apart, ability wise. I don't think, anyway. Who's faster? Would Swisher have caught that ball in the gap the other day that turned the game around for the O's? It's hard to say. (Melky would have had it :rolleyes:)

I think our biggest concern is our catching situation. I don't know what Posada's problem is, whether he intimidates pitchers or what, but they fare much better with Molina behind the plate, and I'm talking about better than 1/2 run per game.