SportsWrath

Eagles interested...Very

so-cal dub

Have you considered the possible ramifications of keeping him?

1. He wanted the contract he signed back in August and the Giants didn't want to pay him because of the recent series of problems. Why tie up cash that could be used on other players?

2. Not many teams are interested in trading for a player if they are not sure he will be able to actually play (Atlanta and Michael Vick is a good example, nobody was interested in trading for him). Also consider that Dallas tried using players that were coming off of suspensions last year and it backfired.

3. Releasing him outright keeps him from becoming a problem in the locker room and rallying players to his cause.

We're not the Patriots and if you like the way they do things, feel free to get on their bandwagon.

they could have tried to trade him but thats just not their way?????????

WTF......if he has any value, collect.....were in a war every year.....no giveaways

by trading him you keep his rear out of the NFC East.........someone in Giants management has a lot of spalainin to do

this whole saga is pathetic......someone, probably Mara just said get him out of here

Dumb Dumb Dumb.......you would never see the Patriots do this

I and every other board member know that you would never suck the dick of anybody. When Nas the Peasant engages in that sex act, whoever does it to him must have to bring a magnifying glass to locate his microscopic dick . He, sometime ago told all of us that he was a runt and that probably is the reason for this need.

Take off the dentures and suck my dick, grumpy old fuck :rolleyes:

LOL, that'd make more sense..but the eagles one was funnier :P

Honestly, as much as I criticized plax for not playing up to what he's capable of all the time (see his performance against the Packers in the NFC Championship game), last place I want him to be is the NFC East... which is why I'm scratching my head over why the Giants released him so prematurely... even IF we land a #1 WR, Plax, which by most accounts won't go to jail, has pretty good trade-in value. And we could trade him outside of the NFC East too.