SportsWrath

eagles close to getting moulds?

jambrosio

actually makes me want to draft a receiver in the first round...

burress/toomer/carter/taylor

brown/moulds/gaffney/lewis

moss/randle el/lloyd/patten

t.o./glenn/crayton/?

tough receiving cores in the nfc east

Guest Lockhart

Once the Eagles get Moulds, I wonder if he will join Plax and Shockey poolside in Miami, or if he will start working out with the Eagles and McNabb?

Guest Nutty Sack
Once the Eagles get Moulds, I wonder if he will join Plax and Shockey poolside in Miami, or if he will start working out with the Eagles and McNabb?

Do you really think Andy and Donovan would put up with such nonsense ??

Guest Lockhart
Do you really think Andy and Donovan would put up with such nonsense ??

...especially after their two years of TO. No they will sign only team players.

i never understood the point of comparing qb's vs qb's before games or wr's vs wr's before games becasue they are almost never on the field at the same time compare the db's to the wr's if you want to do anything but not wr's vs wr's just becuase one team upgrades at wr doesnt mean we should if anything we should upgrade secondary which we have done this offseason

(just a bunch of random typing sorry if it doesnt make sense)

i never understood the point of comparing qb's vs qb's before games or wr's vs wr's before games becasue they are almost never on the field at the same time compare the db's to the wr's if you want to do anything but not wr's vs wr's just becuase one team upgrades at wr doesnt mean we should if anything we should upgrade secondary which we have done this offseason

(just a bunch of random typing sorry if it doesnt make sense)

i agree, i'm just talking about keeping up with the offensive firepower in the division. we all know the redskins have a sick defense and both the cowboys and eagles have above average defenses. we just need to keep up though

the Eagles would still have the weakest WR core in the NFC East, even if that happened...I consider Eric Moulds to be the Sam Madison of WRs...good, but old and lost a step.

Guest Lockhart
the Eagles would still have the weakest WR core in the NFC East, even if that happened...I consider Eric Moulds to be the Sam Madison of WRs...good, but old and lost a step.

True, but certainly an upgrade for the Eagles and he will start across from Reggie Brown. The Eagles despearately wanted a veteran to go with Bbrown. They might still draft another WR this year.

The Texans have agreed on a contract with Moulds. It's just a case of finalizing the trade package. However, given that Moulds has voiced his preference to play in Philly, his agent will likely meet with the Eagles to see if they'd match the contract offer Houston made. If that's the case then he likely ends up an Eagle. Right now I'd say odds are still in Houston's favor as they've accomplished more but it could very easily swing Philly's way.

actually makes me want to draft a receiver in the first round...

burress/toomer/carter/taylor

brown/moulds/gaffney/lewis

moss/randle el/lloyd/patten

t.o./glenn/crayton/?

tough receiving cores in the nfc east

Updated: March 31, 2006, 12:38 PM ET

Sources: Texans, Moulds close to deal

There were some other suitors for Moulds, who last week was granted permission by the Bills to seek out trade possibilities, but none were as aggressive as the Texans. And many of the franchises cited as having interest in Moulds, notably the Philadelphia Eagles, never got involved in substantive discussions. Talks with the Eagles were initiated by Moulds' agent, and were relatively one-sided.

he did...these guys are just retards

no, we're not retards, but those were the initial reports before the deal with the texans came out, retard. not the date of the intial post before you open your mouth