QB 1

G---Com---Att---Com%---Yards-----YPA---TD---INT--- qb rate

12-- 134--- 265--- 50.6---- 1,743--- 6.58-- 13--- 14---- 66.0

13--- 193--- 402--- 48.0--- 2,321--- 5.77--- 15--- 19--- 58.9

QB 2

G---Com---Att---Com%---Yards-----YPA---TD---INT--- qb rate

7--- 95 ----197-- 48.2----- 1043----- 5.29---6---- 9 ----- 55.4

16-- 294---557-- 52.8 -----3762------ 6.75--24---17----- 75.9

I don't know what point you're trying to make but no comparison of quarterbacks is valid based off just two years of play.

Thanks captain obvious :P

Well there are certain posters on this board that feel as though you can judge a QB on his first full year starting....So I compared Eli 's first 2 years to a QB 1's first 2 years....

Thanks captain obvious :P

Well there are certain posters on this board that feel as though you can judge a QB on his first full year starting....So I compared Eli 's first 2 years to a QB 1's first 2 years....

So 1 year isn't enough but two years is? I still don't understand what point you're trying to make. Which means you're not doing a good job of making it.

So 1 year isn't enough but two years is? I still don't understand what point you're trying to make. Which means you're not doing a good job of making it.

There are 2 years probably since that would make a more even comparison. I don't really get the point of the thread either since football is a team sport and not an individual sport. Just ask Peyton or Dan Marino.

<_< Ok They think QB1 is a HOF QB......They think after 2 years (one full) QB2 is a bust... My point is that you cant judge a QB after his first 2 years if you could then QB 1 was a bust...I have no Idea if that made sense :confused:

Guest Lockhart

I'll take the young QB that won a Super Bowl in his second season over the overpaid little brother of a great QB who has a weak arm and no control over his passes.