SportsWrath

Giants

Lughead

The way we finished last year, it will take a few real games before I'm convinced we are not in decline.

Ward Gone

Spags Gone

Eli sputtering

Plax Gone

We have a younger stronger version of Ward... Ware ;)

I agree with the Spangs point althoug we're yet to see how good this new DC is.. my guess is..he is.

Eli has always sputtered.. but we got to win it all once.. havent' we?

Plax is not gone.

I agree Nas, I'm hopeful for this coming year but cautious.

Another big problem is Pierce......old and slow

Yes Ware could be terrific, and our D line should be dominant and not wear down this year.

The LBers worry me, The DC worries me, and we need a standout WR.

I hope Burress is not gone but he could well be going to jail.

Speaking of which will any team hire Michael Vick now......the guy is a PR disaster, but a talented QB.

The way we finished last year, it will take a few real games before I'm convinced we are not in decline.

Ward Gone

Spags Gone

Eli sputtering

Plax Gone

Really? Because I firmly believe we were 1 offensive and 1 defensive starter away from the Super Bowl last year. Throw in Burress and Umenyiora and we're further in the playoffs at least.

And Antonio Pierce needs to never see the field again. He's awful and has always been a liability in pass coverage.

Really? Because I firmly believe we were 1 offensive and 1 defensive starter away from the Super Bowl last year. Throw in Burress and Umenyiora and we're further in the playoffs at least.

And Antonio Pierce needs to never see the field again. He's awful and has always been a liability in pass coverage.

Man, I am so torn on Pierce. Hard to replace that leadership, but his pass coverage is awful.

Man, I am so torn on Pierce. Hard to replace that leadership, but his pass coverage is awful.

That's why I want us to get the best availble MLB with our first pick. Pierce has maybe one or two more years he could play and maybe mold a guy for us.

Looking at Goff's collegiate splits I wasn't very impressed. I know Pierce is a liability in coverage but he's a good leader and is good against the run. I think he will be around especially considering he is under contract through this year. I really think that Boley and whoever they get for the SAM is going to hide Pierce's coverage deficiencies, especially with the front we have.

I think this whole leadership thing can be widely over-stated. That position can use an upgrade for sure.. which is why I suspect we will be drafting a stud MLB to start next season.

I think this whole leadership thing can be widely over-stated. That position can use an upgrade for sure.. which is why I suspect we will be drafting a stud MLB to start next season.

I agree

I see us starting the year with Chase Blackburn at MLBer and Laurenitis or Cushing backing him up

If chase cannot hold fort he will be returning to the back up role and one of the rookies starting by game 8

Pierce will be traded or cut......most likely cut, i odn't see anyone but perhaps crazy al davis givng him a look

I agree

I see us starting the year with Chase Blackburn at MLBer and Laurenitis or Cushing backing him up

If chase cannot hold fort he will be returning to the back up role and one of the rookies starting by game 8

Pierce will be traded or cut......most likely cut, i odn't see anyone but perhaps crazy al davis givng him a look

Al?? Is that you?? :unsure:

Al?? Is that you?? :unsure:

I wish I had his bank account

But just going off his appearance I don't think Al is going to last much longer

He should have kept Lane kiffin

I feel bad for the Raiders. I hope this new coach pulls off a miracle out there. He seems like a capable guy.

I wish I had his bank account

But just going off his appearance I don't think Al is going to last much longer

He should have kept Lane kiffin

I feel bad for the Raiders. I hope this new coach pulls off a miracle out there. He seems like a capable guy.

Yeah, he's perfect for Oakland. He looks like he'd have no problem putting a pair of scissors right in your neck.