SportsWrath

Scoop on C.C. Brown from my Texan friends

Nesta

are you one of those guys who think carr is better than eli?

In the back of my mind I think Carr is better than Eli... Eli is cool under pressure but he can't throw lasers like Carr showed. In all, I'm happy Carr is our back up. Mind you I've been and still is an Eli supporter.. one of the very few who never jumped off the bandwagon so to speak.

In the back of my mind I think Carr is better than Eli... Eli is cool under pressure but he can't throw lasers like Carr showed. In all, I'm happy Carr is our back up. Mind you I've been and still is an Eli supporter.. one of the very few who never jumped off the bandwagon so to speak.

Carr on a good day may have the edge on Eli's bad days, but Eli most certainly can come out firing lasers. The question of his consistancy unfortunately still remains.

if eli played with the Houston team Carr did he wouldn't even been in the league anymore. Carr just get shell shocked to much because of how many time he been sacked. Carr has more physical ability (arm,accuracy, mobility etc...) but i couldn't make a decision on his intangibles hes never really had the time to make a decision it was either throw or get sacked