SportsWrath

Joke of the Day

BIGBLUE01

Im sitting in the lunchroom at my office, and the owner and the Company and I are talking football. He's a a Cards fan and me, well, you know. :P

Anyway, we're talking the Warner deal, and it leads into the topic, "if they do resign Warner and Boldin, how will they do?" I say decent, and he says no matter who they sign, they still have the coaching issue. (Haley the OC and Pendergast the DC are gone) I say, "yeah, true, that could hinder them." He responds with.........are you ready for this...........

"Yes it will make a huge difference, especially since the Cardinals had THE BEST DEFENSIVE COORDINATOR IN THE LEAGUE LAST YEAR."

:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

Im sitting in the lunchroom at my office, and the owner and the Company and I are talking football. He's a a Cards fan and me, well, you know. :P

Anyway, we're talking the Warner deal, and it leads into the topic, "if they do resign Warner and Boldin, how will they do?" I say decent, and he says no matter who they sign, they still have the coaching issue. (Haley the OC and Pendergast the DC are gone) I say, "yeah, true, that could hinder them." He responds with.........are you ready for this...........

"Yes it will make a huge difference, especially since the Cardinals had THE BEST DEFENSIVE COORDINATOR IN THE LEAGUE LAST YEAR."

Pretty funny stuff. Did you say, "You mean in the NFC West, right boss?"

I don't think Spags was either if thats supposed to be the joke

I don't think Spags was either if thats supposed to be the joke

Well, Spags could be up for debate. I personally thought Spags was the best, but hey, Im biased. :P

But no, the joke was pretty obvious. The CARDINALS had the best DC????? Clancy Pendergast?????????????? :huh: Are you kiddin?

I started laughing at the joke "He's a a Cards fan ", there's more to the story? :LMAO:

Well, Spags could be up for debate. I personally thought Spags was the best, but hey, Im biased. :P

But no, the joke was pretty obvious. The CARDINALS had the best DC????? Clancy Pendergast?????????????? :huh: Are you kiddin?

and yeah i just thought Spags was a tad overatted towards the end of last year, But certainly Pendergast wasn't even close i mean Ben Roethlisberger was completing passes with ease against them in the super bowl.