SportsWrath

Michael Boley to be on NFL radio within the hour

ppodlesny

Lol. Is he friends with Vince Young? lol

God I hope not...the questions he was being asked were very basic and he struggled to answer a lot of them...hopefully his ability makes up for that...I have never seen the kid play, so I dont know.

God I hope not...the questions he was being asked were very basic and he struggled to answer a lot of them...hopefully his ability makes up for that...I have never seen the kid play, so I dont know.

He might just be veru nervous. Lol, welcome to NY.

I'm convinced that a lot of guys are beat into their heads how to handle the media and it's just so unnatural for them and they are trying to not say something that would stir controversy, and they come off sounding like an idiot. But when you put them on a football field, something they have been doing their whole life, everything is natural and their football intelligence is what matters most. This is the glass half full way of looking at it. The other way would be that he's really just a nincompoop. I'm sure he'll be more than fine. Pierce will call the defensive play and then look over to him and say, "don't worry, whatever I call it means you've got Westbrook! Just make sure you get Westbrook!"

I'm convinced that a lot of guys are beat into their heads how to handle the media and it's just so unnatural for them and they are trying to not say something that would stir controversy, and they come off sounding like an idiot. But when you put them on a football field, something they have been doing their whole life, everything is natural and their football intelligence is what matters most. This is the glass half full way of looking at it. The other way would be that he's really just a nincompoop. I'm sure he'll be more than fine. Pierce will call the defensive play and then look over to him and say, "don't worry, whatever I call it means you've got Westbrook! Just make sure you get Westbrook!"

yeah that is true...I remember when I heard Pierce for the first time I was like this guy is going to call the plays? really? so he proved me wrong which is a good thing.