SportsWrath

I predict Giants get Crabtree

JMFP

Before the Plax saga, we had a good working relationship with Rosenhaus. Not sure where we stand presently, or if Drew would be complicit in bringing a WR to NY knowing it would likely spell the end of Plax's Giant career.

thats another good point. i just said that because i don't like rosenhaus. we would have to break ties with plax (which i thought we did when we contested his remaining salary) if we get a big name to come over. can't have that hanging over the new guy's head.

Dude, I'm 100 % with you on Gillbride. But I also think saying Plax not being there had no effect on the game is a bit of a stretch. That was a very winnable game for us, hell, we should have won it, but it likely is a win if Plax is there.

I like Plax and obviously the Giants are a better team with him than without him, but I am saying that game was very winnable without Plax.

I like Plax and obviously the Giants are a better team with him than without him, but I am saying that game was very winnable without Plax.

I agree, in fact I said that in exactly those words. But i also believe, if Plax is on the field that day, even with Gillbrides ineptitude, we would have won that game. I usually don't like saying that, but on the 1st and 5 near the red zone when dip shit Gillbitch decided to throw it 3 times, with Plax on the field I think we convert and score. Simply because Plax demands attention.

I agree, in fact I said that in exactly those words. But i also believe, if Plax is on the field that day, even with Gillbrides ineptitude, we would have won that game. I usually don't like saying that, but on the 1st and 5 near the red zone when dip shit Gillbitch decided to throw it 3 times, with Plax on the field I think we convert and score. Simply because Plax demands attention.

or Gilfuck could have run the ball to pick up that 5 yards, but I see what you are saying