SportsWrath

Michael Kay

Guest StrahansGap

Guest StrahansGap

The other day I hear him say something along the lines of "MLB will always have problems because they will not kill the steroid scandal. MLB keeps re-hashing the steroid issue and they will never let it die because of the decisions they do and don't make. Let won't ley it die...........blah.blah,blah)

Meanwhile, for 3 fucking days I've heard nothing but the steroid issue on Kays' 1050 ESPN radio show. Let it die? THE MEDIA IS THE PRIME REASON WHY THE ISSUE WON'T DIE!!

Hey Kay, wake the fuck up and look in the mirror!

The other day I hear him say something along the lines of "MLB will always have problems because they will not kill the steroid scandal. MLB keeps re-hashing the steroid issue and they will never let it die because of the decisions they do and don't make. Let won't ley it die...........blah.blah,blah)

Meanwhile, for 3 fucking days I've heard nothing but the steroid issue on Kays' 1050 ESPN radio show. Let it die? THE MEDIA IS THE PRIME REASON WHY THE ISSUE WON'T DIE!!

Hey Kay, wake the fuck up and look in the mirror!

:clap:

I was listening to the show that day, and was thinking what the hell is he talking about? Since the story broke, it's been the hot topic on his show. I like Kay's radio show, but every once in awhile he's a little full of himself.

he definitely can't take any criticism either. lagrecca's the man though, i wish he had his own show

Yeah Don rules...

Have you ever heard the way they make fun of LT and Don? Apparently, Don was interviewing LT and LT slurred some words and called him Fon-Don. They were playing it over and over one day and making fun of Don because he was caught off guard. They were calling him Fon-Don and a caller even called him that. It was hilarious.