SportsWrath

Raiders released old friend Gibril Wilson

RandolphScott

Gibril goes to the Dolphins and does quite well for himself in the process.

linky poo

Not surprising it didn't take long for him to be signed. He played well last year and the Raiders are just retarded as usual. When he signed with the Dolphins does he still get all his guaranteed money from the Raiders?

why would jerry do that. why cut the best safety in the league for a player not good enough to be on the raiders. the cowboys are like 20 mil under the cap.

The best safety in the league is Ed Reed. Then it's Troy Polomalu. Then there is a dropoff, and Roy Williams isn't even near the top of the class after the dropoff. I would take Bob Sanders and Antrell Rolle. In fact, I would take Brian Dawkins, Laron Landry, and even Kenny Phillips before Roy Williams. Williams might be the 4th best safety in the NFC East then. Actually, I think I would take Hamlin over him, so he's probably the 2nd best safety on his own team.

The best safety in the league is Ed Reed. Then it's Troy Polomalu. Then there is a dropoff, and Roy Williams isn't even near the top of the class after the dropoff. I would take Bob Sanders and Antrell Rolle. In fact, I would take Brian Dawkins, Laron Landry, and even Kenny Phillips before Roy Williams. Williams might be the 4th best safety in the NFC East then. Actually, I think I would take Hamlin over him, so he's probably the 2nd best safety on his own team.

Fuck, he's not even the best Roy Williams on his team!