SportsWrath

Return of Baseball

jranieli

Pitchers and catchers are reporting today. Opening day is only a month and a half away.

I know I'm going to a Spring game, maybe when they play the Tigers in Lakeland (about 20 mins from my house). Can't wait. For me, this time between pitchers and catchers reporting and actual spring training games being played is an annoying time. Actually, to a lesser extent, the spring training games are annoying. When opening day comes, I will be ecstatic. I love baseball, even though its had its black marks recently, I love everything about the game.

I know I'm going to a Spring game, maybe when they play the Tigers in Lakeland (about 20 mins from my house). Can't wait. For me, this time between pitchers and catchers reporting and actual spring training games being played is an annoying time. Actually, to a lesser extent, the spring training games are annoying. When opening day comes, I will be ecstatic. I love baseball, even though its had its black marks recently, I love everything about the game.

Me too. I can't stand spring training. I'm glad we get the WBC this year as we'll see competitive games and it will shorten spring training a little. GO USA!!

I also find it hilarious that A-Rod is Dominican this time around.