SportsWrath

Eli to stay in NJ to Workout this offseason

Guest Lockhart

I have a new hero and it's firstnten...wow, what a job is dismantling the forgettful foursome.

This was the light of day on the dumbest son of a bitches I've ever played with on a MB.

Nice work, you have my respect and nothing hurts as much as having your own words used against you. Ouch

Guest nosebleed
yeah...I have cut and pastes that date back over a year on all you retards...

It's not hard to open a word file and keep adding your verbal garbage...

and at times like this it really points out what a bunch of losers you fools are..

Have-a-nice-day-t-shirt.jpg

Hmmm, obsession............strange.

should i feel some sort of emotion in connection with being owned ?? you should question yourself for taking this posts and saving them...you sound like a sick individual in need of help

What would you prescribe for a prediction artist who fails miserably and has the proof shown to him in a nice, neat package?

Owned is just a nice way to say you and your play friends are full of shit and always have been. Deal with it.

Hats off to you firstnten. :clap:

should i feel some sort of emotion in connection with being owned ?? you should question yourself for taking these posts and saving them...you sound like a sick individual in need of help

Maybe a good old FAG 4 circle jerk will make you feel better about you getting abused by lockfag in the good old days. You, sir, are the pathetic loser.

Guest Lockhart

Meanwhile Shockey and Plaxico open today's NY times, hand it to Rosenhaus to read aloud. He relates how Eli has decided to "remain with the team in NJ this off Season". Plaxico and Shockey laugh a little, they toss a few Ho-Hos to Willie Jo in the Baby Pool and thank their luck for Eli's decison. His coming to Florida would have meant 3 or 4 days of running, worse yet - SWEATING! They wonder aloud how the Giants can allow them to party year after year in the sun n' fun in Florida while paying them millions of dollars......................

Guest Floyd The Barber
What would you prescribe for a prediction artist who fails miserably and has the proof shown to him in a nice, neat package?

Owned is just a nice way to say you and your play friends are full of shit and always have been. Deal with it.

i look at it outside of the big wide ole world of the internet...

saving snipets of statements from unanomous internet posters sounds like a sickness to me...

1stn10,

Those images, especially the one of the kid cryin almost made me ghast in front of my colleagues.

I have never seen someone owned like that in my time on any MB.

That was the best online bitch slap in the history of Giants talk and you gave it to Floyd and co. Keep up the good work.

I have a new hero and it's firstnten...wow, what a job is dismantling the forgettful foursome.

This was the light of day on the dumbest son of a bitches I've ever played with on a MB.

Nice work, you have my respect and nothing hurts as much as having your own words used against you. Ouch

:clap:

saving snipets of statements from unanomous internet posters sounds like s sickness to me

You've been exposed for what you are...now take your medicine.

Perhaps you should ask more questions rather than give incorrect answers.

i look at is outside of the big wide ole world of the internet...

saving snipets of statements from unanomous internet posters sounds like s sickness to me...

You are limiting yourself as to what the big picture actually is.

The big picture is you being proven wrong time and time again. You are a failure at the only thing you know how to do.

Hats off to you firstnten. :clap:

I've never seen this dude talk football, positive or negative, sits on a board all day getting "excited" with other members.

Do you wake up every day asking yourself if you can be more of a bitter, hateful loser than the day before? If so, mission accomplished, Mary. You are the weakest link in the FAG 4. Useless piece of shit that you are.

1stn10,

Those images, especially the one of the kid cryin almost made me ghast in front of my colleagues.

I have never seen someone owned like that in my time on any MB.

That was the best online bitch slap in the history of Giants talk and you gave it to Floyd and co. Keep up the good work.

Thanks man....

Guest Lockhart
Meanwhile Shockey and Plaxico open today's NY times, hand it to Rosenhaus to read aloud. He relates how Eli has decided to "remain with the team in NJ this off Season". Plaxico and Shockey laugh a little, they toss a few Ho-Hos to Willie Jo in the Baby Pool and thank their luck for Eli's decison. His coming to Florida would have meant 3 or 4 days of running, worse yet - SWEATING! They wonder aloud how the Giants can allow them to party year after year in the sun n' fun in Florida while paying them millions of dollars......................

.......lunchtime approaches and our two heroes enter the "workout" phase of the day. A quick jog down the driveway to the car is followed by an even quicker drive down to the piqqly-wiggly for a bacon and Egg "lunch". Back to the house and another sprint up the driveway back to poolside.......................

Guest nosebleed
Do you wake up every day asking yourself if you can be more of a bitter, hateful loser than the day before? If so, mission accomplished, Mary. You are the weakest link in the FAG 4. Useless piece of shit that you are.

I've never seen this dude talk football, positive or negative, sits on a board all day getting "excited" with other members.

Guest nosebleed
Oh, look. The FAG 4 have run away and hidden like the exposed little girls that they are. Owned, to the nth degree! :clap::clap::LMAO:

It's a full time job exposing your bullshit.

For the record I've seen and participated in many football conversations w/rely.

Just because you have't seen it doesn't mean it didn't happen. Just more obnoxious, self absorbed crap from you.

Oh, let's not forget...You are wrong....AGAIN!

As opposed to spewing abuse and hatred about various Giants players on an hourly basis, like you and your gay friends do. Again, you are a useless piece of shit. I'm sure YOU are used to hearing that on a daily basis from anyone that knows you. That will be your new name - Useless Piece of Dhit. Congrats, you wear it well. :clap:

Guest Floyd The Barber
.......lunchtime approaches and our two heroes enter the "workout" phase of the day. A quick jog down the driveway to the car is followed by an even quicker drive down to the piqqly-wiggly for a bacon and Egg "lunch". Back to the house and another sprint up the driveway back to poolside.......................

you would think that all the running up and down the driveway Shockey and Plax. send Willie Joe on the guy would be able to play a few series back to back without being bent over from exhaustion and sweat...

Guest Lockhart

.............after a few post-lunch "brewskies" our two heros get into full football mode - the XBox-360 is revved up for a good 2 and half hours of spirited play. Plaxico can already see theimprovement in his game, as he regularly registers 7 or 8 catches a game in "Madden"! A quick afternoon dip in the pool is followed by a quick battle nap.....................................

you would think that all the running up and down the driveway Shockey and Plax. send Willie Joe on the guy would be able to play a few series back to back without being bent over from exhaustion and sweat...

Sorta like how you bend lockfag over leading to his daily exhaustion and sweat. So tell us, how did you entice lockfag to join the Dark Side, considering how he once spent days abusing mercilessly. Was it those frequent trips to the FAG 4 Cubicle at the local bathhouse? Thought so, Barney.

.............after a few post-lunch "brewskies" our two heros get into full football mode - the XBox-360 is revved up for a good 2 and half hours of spirited play. Plaxico can already see theimprovement in his game, as he regularly registers 7 or 8 catches a game in "Madden"! A quick afternoon dip in the pool is followed by a quick battle nap.....................................

Hey explain this...Those connections seem like shit now :LMAO:

Whatever, but the bottom line is that the Giants will NOT get Burress or Moss. Mara will want nothing to do with Moss and Burress' comments after the Steeler's playoff loss eliminated him as a choice for Mara. Mogve on because neither of these guys will be Giants.

Your a Joke

I know, it's tough to show up at school the day after you got your ass kicked.

That's precisely what happened and now you should lay low and try and gather your senses.

When in doubt, fire out