SportsWrath

Eli to stay in NJ to Workout this offseason

Guest Lockhart

Guest Floyd The Barber
First, Shockey does perform thusly noted by his consitant vote to the PB.

Second, since you don't watch football, you may have missed the recent talks on the player/ownership situation. Teams are looking to make money any way possible and merchandising is critical to revenue. The team will also live largely on sponsorhip deals and this will be dictated by their distinctiveness, marketability, success rate, and desity of their viewing population. Shock is integral to that as well as a bit of our on the field success.

This is more babble from one guy, signing in with a number of identities and then writing very poorly thought-out thoughts repeatedly.

I'm embarrassed for you.

you are a plethora of useless knowledge...i bet you are great with crosswords

you are a plethora of useless knowledge...i bet you are great with crosswords

Don't embarass yourself further by using a word your English Lit. prof used in class yesterday.

You've yet to demonstrate a knowledge of football, just a little kid's tantrum about players you don't like.

The fact that you don't understand this team, football, or football operations makes me wonder how you decided to focus on pro football in the first place.

Don't embarass yourself further by using a word your English Lit. prof used in class yesterday.

You've yet to demonstrate a knowledge of football, just a little kid's tantrum about players you don't like.

The fact that you don't understand this team, football, or football operations makes me wonder how you decided to focus on pro football in the first place.

He washed out of the McDonalds Burger Flipping Academy. be careful though, in his spare time, he stalks MB posters at Giants Stadium. :o

Guest Floyd The Barber

the babble is mind-numbing...this thread was about Shockey and Plaxico once again not attending there workouts with the team...it was about sales and marketing...close your textbooks and quit copying verbatim

Guest nosebleed
He washed out of the McDonalds Burger Flipping Academy. be careful though, in his spare time, he stalks MB posters at Giants Stadium. :o

I've never seen this dude talk football, positive or negative, sits on a board all day getting "excited" with other members.

Toomer has joined the usual suspects, must be angry:

Sam Madison (AP Photo)

BY ARTHUR STAPLE

Newsday Staff Writer

March 29, 2006

Gibril Wilson, likely the last 2005 starter left standing for the Giants' secondary, said the message was received.

How could he and the few defensive-back holdovers - second-year players Corey Webster and James Butler and reserves Curtis DeLoatch and Frank Walker - not know now that Tom Coughlin expected better of his secondary?

All Wilson had to do was look around the corner in the locker room and see the three new faces, lined up side by side by side. Sam Madison occupies Will Allen's old locker. R.W. McQuarters, wearing Allen's No. 25, is adjacent. Will Demps, Wilson's likely partner at starting safety, is next.

Then there are the secondary meetings, guided by position coach Peter Giunta, who replaced Ron Milus shortly after a season in which the Giants allowed 224 passing yards a game, 27th in the league.

"Last year, we didn't play the way we should have the whole season," Wilson said. "We have to put that on us, the guys that are still here. It's a whole new secondary now and the sky's the limit."

Madison, a nine-year cornerback with the Dolphins, has already assumed some of the leadership Brent Alexander had the last two seasons. With Allen gone and Will Peterson rehabbing his back in Phoenix, Madison is the leader almost by default, and he welcomes the role.

"I hope I can bring some of the things I've done in the past to a team that's been hurting at that position," Madison said. "I was one of the guys they wanted here from the first day to bring that leadership, that competitiveness. It feels good."

Madison said he was eager to jump into the offseason program so he could become better acquainted with his new teammates.

McQuarters figures to be a nickel- and dime-package corner and a candidate for kick returner. "I can play anywhere," he said. "And don't rule out offense, either. That's not being cocky, that's confidence."

Demps, at 25 the youngest of the prime free-agent acquisitions, is also confident he will not have to miss any time this offseason despite surgery on a partially torn anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee on Dec. 1.

"They might hold me back, but for me, I'm going to push myself as hard as I can," said Demps, a four-year starter with the Ravens.

Notes & quotes: Among the usual missing suspects from the first eight days of workouts -- TE Jeremy Shockey, WR Plaxico Burress and DT William Joseph -- was WR Amani Toomer, who was likely not pleased when the Giants made a substantial offer to Keyshawn Johnson last weekend ... DE Justin Tuck played some tackle last season in pass-rushing situations and was very effective. He said teammates have kidded him that he may see more time at DT now that Kendrick Clancy is gone and no one has been signed. "I don't think that's where we're leading to, but who knows?" Tuck said. "If that's what they see for me, then I'm all for it."

SO I guess you feal as though Toomer is as much a head case as Plax and Shock

And I assume that your going to start calling Toomer "Cancer" or some other stupid name....

Guest Floyd The Barber

And I assume that your going to start calling Toomer "Cancer" or some other stupid name....

incorrect again...Toomer has earned his stripes...he is an elder of the team and need not take part of these workouts...

his timing wasnt off with Eli...Shockey and Plaxico's were

Guest nosebleed

I wouldn't say that Mary, Toomer always gives 100% effort, unlike his partner, and I'm sure he will not be attending fashion functions with the Power Girls.

Regarding Joseph, who gives a fuck where he is "training."

incorrect again...Toomer has earned his stripes...he is an elder of the team and need not take part of these workouts...

his timing wasnt off with Eli...Shockey and Plaxico's were

OK so what's good for some isn't good for others.....Once again you contradict your self

Guest Floyd The Barber
I wouldn't say that Mary, Toomer always gives 100% effort, unlike his partner, and I'm sure he will not be attending fashion functions with the Power Girls.

Regarding Joseph, who gives a fuck where he is "training."

Joseph should train on some remote island, where there are no means of transport back

Honestly, if you're going to concentrate your efforts into bashing a player who hasn't produced whatsoever, bash William Joseph and Will Allen. Neither of them have done anything, at least Shockey has gotten us to the playoffs and in 2002 made our offense go from average to superb. Hopefully with the additions of Burress and McKenzie, we can get that 2002 momentum going again.

As for right now, you honestly can't blame Shockey for anything other than busting his butt out there every game. The guy came into a new system where he didn't get nearly enough passes thrown at him with two new QB's with a new line and a new playbook with a new offensive coordinator and head coach after having TWO offseason surgeries... my God, do some of you just forget the obvious??? If he can't do it THIS season, THEN I could see being upset with the guy. But for now, you have to realize that Shockey didn't exactly have everything going in his favor in 2004.

Bottom line: expect better production out of Shockey in 2005, plain and simple.

Will everyone please just stop entertaining Lockhart with perfectly sensible arguments that he will continue to try and discard with false information and a complete lack of logic. rather than continuing to call him a moron, which has not and will not accomplish anything, simply use the ignore feature if you don't like what he is saying.

Never said they would cut Shockey, but they are looking for TE to take over . they are not going to let Shockey extort them for a huge contract - he hasn't earned it.

No - the fool is the nimrod that believes Shockey's hype, ignores his deteriorating health, ability on the field, and number of dropped passes, plus the rise of other TEs like Witten and Cooley. Shockey is yesterday's news and a figment of his own imagination. Each season he talks a good game, then disappoints on the field. Considering the money his agent Rosenhaus will be asking for in the very near future, the Giants should do what Belichick and the Patriots would do for a marginal player asking for big bucks - tell him not to let the door hit him in the a/ss.

While Shockey may frequent gay bars while associating with Rosie O'Donnell, he is usually too drunk to speak by 8 PM anyway.

Sure Suzie - your "High School" football experience is impressive. Go sit with the gals and let the men talk football - Hey, you can make up some more stats about Shockey! :D

Pro cornerbacks are just one time receivers with bad hands. If they have good hands they play WR.

I was a receiver and its obvious you weren't. Fatigue may affect your pattern, but NEVER your ability to catch the ball. A receiver can catch the ball or he can't, and it's 90% inherent. A Receiver like Shockey will ALWAYS have problems catching the ball, as bad hands are also inherent and Shockey has poor receiving skills. Receivers that drop balls like Shockey become DBs or LBs. Trade him.

Played 1A and against the national champion in that given year little boy. Nice try little fella. I was there on a full boat for Football as well.

No - you will see a couple of good plays out of him, a lot of dropped passes, and then he simply won't be thrown to that much. He will become a non-factor, then traded after the season. Shiancoe will play more and the Giants will throw to him, and if he performs well, the Giants will trade Shockey receiving another draft choice and lowering their payroll by starting Shiancoe at TE. Let Shockey go beat his chest and rant for some other team before invariably disappointing them with his suspect hands and constant complaints.

You get what the market will bear, and Shockey will not bring anymore than a 4th round choice. Shockey hasn't produced enough to warrant any choice higher. After 4 seasons, the word potenetial doesn't exist anymore.

Nice Sally - I guess we know you don't stand when urinating - little girls should stya off message boards - pus/sy.

There is already an award named after me. It is awarded to the Athlete on my old College football team that distinguishes himself with outstanding play on the grid iron, but an individual who is also elite in the classroom. I am used to both receiving awards and having them named after me.

Two things wrong with your silly statement - one I PLAYED great, while Shockey talks a good game then drops passes - Witten is better. Second, I went to an ELITE college and was educated, Shockey went to a Day Care center and learned to hang around nudie bars, pitch quarters, and wreck motorcycles - big difference.

Moron - any Directv Receiver will do you brain stem - did you go to scholl or were you raised in a barn you simpleton. As I staed loser - you only need pay the $200 to get all the games - the additional amount of $100 is just for HD, and the other uneeded bells and whistles - learn to reaed.

Lockhart on the draft:

Forget safety - the Giants are going for a LT and defensive linemen and linebackers. Tthe Gaints already have safeties anyway.

BEAR VS RAVENS DEFENCE…

No Team has ever been as good as the Steeler teams of the 1970's - not even close. Second would be the 49ers of the 80's, followed by the Cowboys of the 90's, and the Patriots of today. Tthe Giant team of 1986 was great, but not as good as these others and more. As for defenses, the 1985 Bears beat the NY giants 21-0 in the devisional playoff, won 24-0 in the NFC Final over the Rams, and slaughtered the Patriots 46-0 in the Super Bowl. The Bear 1985 defense made the Raven defense look like Girl Scouts.

Ricky Williams will be nothing - he ahs lost almost 50 Lbs and has not played football in over a year - he will suck this year. If I were Miami, I would pay him the veteran minimum (which they will) with additional money ONLY if he earns it - he won't. He'll be busted again for pot.

Eli will throw to who he is most comfortable with - if Toomer has been working with him all off season - it will be Toomer. The coaches also know who has been working with Eli. I hope Shockey likes blocking.

Not only a great College - played the number 1 team in the nation (national champs- 1-A). You do seem to forget a lot.

It is a College of immense tradition and the education site of US Presidents and leaders - truly the training area of the elite. Historic is nature, yet progressive in education - the "dream College" for almost all students, but also very selective.

Strike Two - bone dome - I have ALWAYS supported Coughlin and when most of you little girls were grabbing your skirts last fall as newspapers and commentators dumped on his training camp style, I was firmly behind him. Meanwhile, most here thought he was "too tough" and needed to "lighten up" - what a bunch of Non-football playing sissies.

The GWH denyial

You can't post what doesn't exist - GreatWhiteHope made this up big boy.

Very very sad when you have to lie for Shockey. While he is tanning and drinking in Miami , yuou guys are lying about his whereabouts - very sad indeed.

You can't pull an article that doesn't exist - GreatWhite Hope made it up.

Be great if it were true - but it isn't - Shockey is in Miami. this thread is simply worng. Check your facts before posting.

There is no link - this is his little drug addled brain making up artciles. Shockey went by to Miami in late April to stay until AT LEAST June.

Everyone knows that - the GreatWhite Hope is now running away from this lie - typical.

Be great if it were true - but it isn't - Shockey is in Miami. this thread is simply worng. Check your facts before posting.

You just got busted for being a liar - there goes your credibilty right out the window.

Well you lost again brain stem Shockey is still in Miami - one wonders whether he will be here in June. You lied and got caught - loser!

I already know your source - a pipe and a rock of crack - keep smoking and soon you will have Lawrence Taylor and Frank Gifford practicing with Eli.

Our boy "GreatWhiteHope" now imagines Shockey in New Jersey with Eli, when he is still in Miami - what a cretin.

Lockhart, I was just wondering if you feel like a jerk starting a thread about Shockey being in Miaimi when he is in NY, and worked out with Eli yesterday?(BTW, i thought that Shockey should have been here all along).

Shockey is in Miami brain stem - can you tell time?

floyd to lockhart..

Soon you will come to see that everything I post is right - it may not be popularor what you hope to hear - but it's right.

Nice try moron. maybe your tired act will work on the "Sesame Street" message board.

Floyd opens his mouth and inserts foot again! What a moron!

I love readu=ing posts form morons like you upset becuase of the Eagles inevitable choke in the Super Bowl. You are a transparent twit that fools noone. Run back to "cheese steak" town, get drunk and arrested like the rest of the fans. Your posts not only show your football ignorance but have now degenrated into the demented rantings of a fool. Take your little bad ###### Eagle act to some message board that might believe it.

Well, another stupid post from Floyd. Eli's arm was rated one of the strongest , if not the strongest of the drafted players last year. The reason he was the highest ranked QB was the fact tthat he does have touch and more importantly the intelligence to be an All-pro QB. He showed in his last games the pedigree the Giants expected. Nimrods like Floyd here can't except the fact Eli made them look the fool when he came on quickly at the end of the season. Considering the fact that Floyd has been wrong about everything else, there is no reason to think he might get this one right. He will just blunder and stumble while making himself look stupid, and eventaully change his name whne Eli is doing very well. Just read some of his posts and you will soon understand why he is the village ######.

Eli, Amani and Jay Feeley will be on the Power Lunch portion of the CNBC broadcast today. This post is just for Nosebleed, Dye Job, and Barnabus, as they are the only ones that would be tuned in to CNBC watching how their vast array of stocks, bonds, et al are faring after a disappointing quarter for Citibank. While the rest of you plebians worry about Madden ratings, we worry about interest rates and dividend hikes.

Pic of lockhart:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y150/Prai...hockeystalker.j

Floyd is just an embittered Eagle fan who claims to be a Giant fan. He is completely transparent as his ignorance in his posts give him away. This clown will find fault with something on the giants constantly, declaring he is a concerned Giant fan. Nimrods like him exist on every Team message board, and they are a loser on all of them. Eventually, he will slink back to the Eagles where he can cry about a chokin' McNabb,

Floyd was the "child left behind" in our education system. My dog can write better than he.

Lockfart.........here's a quarter !!

this guy equates an Eagle loss to a Giant win ?? what are you thinking ?? how about a Giant win is what makes you happy...how can you equate the both ??

lockhart on buress

Whatever, but the bottom line is that the Giants will NOT get Burress or Moss. Mara will want nothing to do with Moss and Burress' comments after the Steeler's playoff loss eliminated him as a choice for Mara. Mogve on because neither of these guys will be Giants.

Good for you - I guess you have chosen the route of "ignorance is bliss". It won't matter as Shockey's play (or lack of it) will speak for itself.

Guest Floyd The Barber

these above quotes are just another piece of evidence of the abuse of power over on giants.com...

those guys would change posts all the time from the FAB 4 pitting us against eachother...sorta like what happens here on occasion...

do you work ?? :rolleyes:

yeah...I have cut and pastes that date back over a year on all you retards...

It's not hard to open a word file and keep adding your verbal garbage...

and at times like this it really points out what a bunch of losers you fools are..

Have-a-nice-day-t-shirt.jpg

these above quotes are just another piece of evidence of the abuse of power over on giants.com...

those guys would change posts all the time from the FAB 4 pitting us against eachother...sorta like what happens here on occasion...

Yeah, OK Floyd. :LMAO:

Guest Floyd The Barber
yeah...I have cut and pastes that date back over a yeasr on all you retards...

It's not hard to open a word file and keep adding your verbal garbage...

and at time like this is really points out what a bunch of losers you fools are..

Have-a-nice-day-t-shirt.jpg

you have these quotes cut, pasted and saved ??

can somebody say...LOSER...get a life guy

:LMAO:

Whatever, but the bottom line is that the Giants will NOT get Burress or Moss. Mara will want nothing to do with Moss and Burress' comments after the Steeler's playoff loss eliminated him as a choice for Mara. Mogve on because neither of these guys will be Giants.

WOW he was dead on.....Look at those connections :LMAO:

Good Job Firstnten

You sir are full of Shit

Guest Lockhart
First, Shockey does perform thusly noted by his consitant vote to the PB.

Second, since you don't watch football, you may have missed the recent talks on the player/ownership situation. Teams are looking to make money any way possible and merchandising is critical to revenue. The team will also live largely on sponsorhip deals and this will be dictated by their distinctiveness, marketability, success rate, and desity of their viewing population. Shock is integral to that as well as a bit of our on the field success.

This is more babble from one guy, signing in with a number of identities and then writing very poorly thought-out thoughts repeatedly.

I'm embarrassed for you.

Be embarrassed for Shockey - it is he that disappeared the last half of the season, along with his Miami buddy, "Rico" Plaxico. It was Shockey that was a non-factor in the playoff game and much of the last two months of the season. It was Shockey/Plaxico that were constantly on a different page than Eli on pass routes. All of these problems are fixable only by repetition in practice, running the same route again and again against different defenses and defensive packages. Peyton, Marvin, Dallas, & Reggie do this all off-season. On September 10th the Colts play the Giants, and the chemistry and cohesion between Peyton and his receivers will be on display for the nation. The Colt offense will present the results attained by being together all off-season. The Giant offense led by a QB that was with his team all off-season, while two of his starting receivers were 700 miles away in Miami building chismistry and cohesion with the U of Miami QBs. Gee - I wonder which pass offense will look better and produce more points?

Edited by Lockhart

Once again, let the frigheningly dumb foursome fail to convince again.

Shock, Plax and co, working out in FL will have no effect on the team. I didn't see Walter Payton running the hill with Jim McMahon, Matt Suey, or the OL. I didn't see Jerry Rice running his mountain with John Taylor and Joe Montana.

This gets to be a bit ridiculous and if you played football or understood football, then perhaps you'd be less inclined to prove yourself as one fool with a number of sign in names.

Be embarrassed for Shockey - it is he that disappeared the last lhalf of the season, along with his Miami buddy, "Rico" Plaxico. It was Shockey that was a non-factor in the playoff game and much of the last two months of the season. It was Shockey/Plaxico that were constantly on a different page than Eli on pass routes. All of these problems are fixable only by repetition in practice, running the same route again and again against different defenses and defensive packages. Peyton, Marvin, Dallas, & Reggie do this all off-season. On September 10th the Colts play the Giants, and the chemistry and cohesion between Peyton and his receivers will be on display for the nation. The Colt offense will present the results attained by being together all off-season. The Giant offense led by a QB that was with his team all off-season, while two of his starting receivers were 700 miles away in Miami building chismistry and cohesion with the U of Miami QBs. Gee - I wonder which pass offense will look better and produce more points?

Hey explain this...Those connections seem like shit now :LMAO:

Your a Joke

Guest Floyd The Barber

should i feel some sort of emotion in connection with being owned ?? you should question yourself for taking these posts and saving them...you sound like a sick individual in need of help

Hey explain this...Those connections seem like shit now :LMAO:

Your a Joke