SportsWrath

So are we getting the Saints 1st round pick?

Plax 4 Prez

Every mock draft I've seen is giving us the Saints 2nd round pick, like for example this one. http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AtwN...o&type=lgns..

I thought we were going to get thier first rounder, and the Jets were going to get thier 2nd rounder cause Vilma played more than 75% of the snaps. Can someone please tell me if we have 2 first rounders or not.

Every mock draft I've seen is giving us the Saints 2nd round pick, like for example this one. http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AtwN...o&type=lgns..

I thought we were going to get thier first rounder, and the Jets were going to get thier 2nd rounder cause Vilma played more than 75% of the snaps. Can someone please tell me if we have 2 first rounders or not.

hey plaxy- good to see you.

Man, do you think they're seriously going to do that? That pisses me off

Yes, I know you've been gone but this topic has been gone over a couple of times. Basically the Saints hold all the cards here and they would be retarded to sign him prior to the start of free agency. Just be happy with the extra 2nd and 5th, I am!

Yes, I know you've been gone but this topic has been gone over a couple of times. Basically the Saints hold all the cards here and they would be retarded to sign him prior to the start of free agency. Just be happy with the extra 2nd and 5th, I am!

Yeah I'm sorry if this had been posted before, I should probably find that thread so I can read up on it. It kind of irks me cause I thought all Vilma had to do was complete atleast 75% of the snaps. I didn't know there was any other clause in that. Thanks though, bro.

Yeah I'm sorry if this had been posted before, I should probably find that thread so I can read up on it. It kind of irks me cause I thought all Vilma had to do was complete atleast 75% of the snaps. I didn't know there was any other clause in that. Thanks though, bro.

I would rather get their second round pick because if its a first I think we get it for 2010 and not 2009

It would be next years 1st, not this years

and No it's not going to happen.

So does that mean the Jets will get the Saints 3rd rounder? Not like I really care about the Jets, but I was just wondering. I can't believe we got a pretty good deal for Shockey in his decline years.

P4P! Where ya been, guy?

Somehow you and Outlaw both ended up on my "blocked" list a while back and this is the first time I've seen you since then! What's the good word?

Just chillen man... How did I end up on your blocked list? :unsure: Lol. So yeah, nothing much bro. How about you?

• 2 weeks later...
We're not getting the Saints 1st round pick.

unless the Saints lose their minds and sign Vilma before the draft...then no they will get the Saints' 2nd and 5th.

they would also have to resign vilma by draft day

How come? They resigned him before draft day