SportsWrath

What is Bob Costas smoking???

:LMAO: cracks me up when yankee fans say this.

Truthfully, I've only ever heard one Yankee "fan" (and I use the term loosely, because he never seems to know what he's talking about in regard to them) use that logic, and that's KSP and he's a freakin' retard. Most of 'em have enough common sense to realize how goofy that sounds. I'm surprised at nj. He usually makes more sense than that.

When did the Yankees spend 250 Million to win a world series? Boston is the team with the largest payroll to ever win the world series. The Steelers spent 127 Million to win this one.

Dude do you believe that yourself? Thats hysterical... So have you been rooting for the Yankees to lose so you can make this claim year after year??

How about we say "the Yankee spent 210 million to not win the world series"? I for one do not care about their payroll, but to dismiss it as if its nothing because the 2nd or 3rd highest team wins is silly, you know that.

As for the Rooneys, do not discount what they have done for minority hirings as well. Yes at times its a farce the rule and an obligation, but on the surface the last 12-15 years some very good African American coaches have been hired and made the league stronger. Its a damn shame that D1 college football does not do the same.

Truthfully, I've only ever heard one Yankee "fan" (and I use the term loosely, because he never seems to know what he's talking about in regard to them) use that logic, and that's KSP and he's a freakin' retard. Most of 'em have enough common sense to realize how goofy that sounds. I'm surprised at nj. He usually makes more sense than that.

I'm suprised I'm held is such high regard. :ph34r:

i've heard it said many times, even by sportswriters.