SportsWrath

Plax could be Back in 09

Lughead

ha ha ha...you are too silly. you know, you have been ornary ever since the dog infringed on your goofy little thanksgiving day thread...ok, let's get that out of the way shall we...the dog is so sorry for commenting on that thread. there.

the dog assumed you lived a charmed life because you find it so easy to take shots at those who have less. anyway, the dog sees you didn't touch the doug williams item after the dog corrected you on to what the original point was (funny, you want to say the dog has no point, but perhaps it is because you keep missing it...). and if the act is so boring, and if the dog makes no point that has merit, then why is it that you keep jumping in and discussing it with the dog when you were never part of the discussions when they started? why is it you can't help yourself from jumping in when the dog discusses issues with others here? which is worse, to bring up points that apparently have no merit, or to be the one who keeps coming back and trying to argue vehemently against the points that have no merit?

again, like it or not, bloomberg's actions don't take away from the fact that burress broke the law and should be held to the punishment if proven guilty...the redskins were the underdogs in 87 and were given little to no chance by anyone...you can't judge a QBs career over a 4 game stretch...manning managed games well last year, but the defense won the giants the super bowl...you are unhappy because the dog ruined your little thanksgiving day thread...that should sum things up pretty well...

You ruined the thanksgiving day thread :LMAO: Yes that is why I am "ornery" to you. :LMAO:

You need to find the part where I said Burress should not be subjected to the law? You won't. In your little simpleton mind you took my criticism of Bloomberg as a statement that Burress should be left alone. Thats ok keep believing that.

Actually what I find to be pathetic is a person who comes on a MB and continues to speak of themselves in the third person. One would think there are some personality issues in regards to the Dogs actual non MB life to continue to speak like that. Do you speak to your family and friends like that?

The Doug Williams point was merely a subject point for me, where you declared the Skins were huge underdogs, yet when question if 3 points is in your mind a big underdog you do what you simply do in all these posts, tell us how the dog bothers the one that is questioning you and skirt around the point.

If it makes you feel any better I thought you were an asshole long before this past thanksgiving, so relax its nothing you recently did.