SportsWrath

Plax could be Back in 09

Lughead

Bloomberg is unfair... :cwy: Let's not prosecute any gun toting athletes (especially those that play for the Giants) until all of the government bias and corruption is stopped and all of the wall street theives are put behind bars...That's a good idea! :clap:

Here is what I LOVE about this post: Giants are on a winning streak, Plax get's busted, most of this board wants him gone because the Giants are better than that (especially better than those evil texans) and the Giants are going to "do the right thing" and send a message to the league. :flex:

Fast foward a few weeks later, Hixon is a BUST, the Giants are PUNCHED in the mouth by what amounts to an AVERAGE Philadelphia team, and the board wants Plax back because...

People deserve second chances and...well...while shooting guns in a night club is bad because it could give someone a BOO-BOO, Plax wasn't running a dreaded Ponzi scheme...

After all, when I hit the clubs in NY, I am always careful I am not SHOT in the head by a PONZI SCHEME.

HYPOCRISY...If Manning could actual throw in the wind and the Giants went back to the Superbowl, this topic would not exists and nobody would miss Burress...

Comparing Plax to Madoff is silly. All criminals must be punished and if the law requires jail time them off to jail you go.

You're franchise QB needs to start begging for a different WR... :baby: And the Giants better listen...or else Daddy will find him a new team...we've seen it happen before... :LMAO:

Its fun now to just sit back and watch egg roll around in his patheticness. He actually wants to say ANYTHING to a fan base of a team that has actually won something recently? Puhlease. :rolleyes:

Were you singing that tune in the early and mid 1990's?

And as for the knock against Eli Manning, dude....your team employs Tony Romo..I figure

that be enough of an insult until the guy dies.

Dont pick on Romo

The dude is good enough for 15 games 3 quarters and 13 minutes a season

and he takes homeless men into a dark movie theaters :yikes:

No one is saying that Plaxico is not a criminal, what people are pointing out here is that Bloomberg should have kept his mouth shut. Does Mayor Bloomberg hold press conferences everyday to announce that he will uphold the law for every gun toting idiot in the city that shoots himself daily?

Here is a little prediction for all you Plax/Giant/haters, when Plaxico gets a lesser sentence because his lawyer is able to prove that the MAYOR tried this case in the press before his client had a fair shake, you all will be singing the same tune.

If you cannot see the hypocrisy in all of this you are blind in your hate and thats ok, its sad but its ok.

Were you singing that tune in the early and mid 1990's?

And as for the knock against Eli Manning, dude....your team employs Tony Romo..I figure

that be enough of an insult until the guy dies.

Actually, most of the Cowboys problems in the 90s were after the Superbowl run. But, to be honest, I have no patience or sympathy of any professional athlete who breaks the law.

As far as Romo goes, at least he is not begging for a WR that is about to do time...

Its fun now to just sit back and watch egg roll around in his patheticness. He actually wants to say ANYTHING to a fan base of a team that has actually won something recently? Puhlease. :rolleyes:

You add nothing of substance to this discussion. No surprise. Speaking of "pathetic" and "fan base" why don't you explain that "cement" thing to me again. I just don't get it... :confused:

Actually, most of the Cowboys problems in the 90s were after the Superbowl run. But, to be honest, I have no patience for sympathy of any professional athlete who breaks the law.

As far as Romo goes, at least he is not begging for a WR that is about to do time...

No, he is just putting the blame on Jason Garrett. You must be pretty pissed off about

what Roy E. Williams said, right?

Oh and Eli isn't begging for Plaxico to be back, he is saying he'd love to have him back but

at the right circumstances and he'd have to be a changed man.

Actually, most of the Cowboys problems in the 90s were after the Superbowl run. But, to be honest, I have no patience for sympathy of any professional athlete who breaks the law.

No he's begging for a WR who will actually show up and play on Sundays, instead of staring in a reality show about his "tough life" :cwy:

And as far as the "cement" thing goes, when you popped outta your siste....I mean your mother we're you wearing a Cowboys hat? When did you become a "fan" of the Cowboys Eggy? I sure as hell know when you we're 5 you didnt know a pigskin from a power rangers toy. So drop the act Eggy you are just like most of the Cowboys fans success in the 90s and you jump on the bandwagon, atleast you havent said anything otherwise. So when did you "cement being a fan"? Was it after the '93 or '94 season?

I doubt you will even read this but if you do, atleast try to defend youself like a fan and not a common troll.

No one is saying that Plaxico is not a criminal, what people are pointing out here is that Bloomberg should have kept his mouth shut. Does Mayor Bloomberg hold press conferences everyday to announce that he will uphold the law for every gun toting idiot in the city that shoots himself daily?

Here is a little prediction for all you Plax/Giant/haters, when Plaxico gets a lesser sentence because his lawyer is able to prove that the MAYOR tried this case in the press before his client had a fair shake, you all will be singing the same tune.

If you cannot see the hypocrisy in all of this you are blind in your hate and thats ok, its sad but its ok.

Every gun toting idiot in NY is not a multi-millionare professional athlete. If Bloomberg is a hypocrit or corrupt, shame on him. I hope he gets what is coming to him.

Meanwhile, if Bloomberg wants to make an example of an ignorant, pampered millionare who accidently shot himself in a club, who could have hurt or killed others as a result of nothing more than sheere stupidity, I am 100% behind it. :clap:

I have no sympathy for this clown. This clown put himself in this situation. This clown has no one to blame but himself, regardless of the outcome.

As far as the lesser sentence goes, I have no problem with that. If he gets the max, I have no problem with it. If he gets 3-6 months, I have no problem with it. But he does deserve some time.

As far as a "fair shake" and the Plax "hater" b.s. goes, give me a break. If the jury actually looks at the law and accurately applies it, he should go down. The man shot himself in a club with a gun he should not have been carrying. Think about that.

The Giants QB, the Giants RB, and the Giants fan base needs to stop whining ( :baby: )and simply go get another WR. It's not like there are none available. Sign someone, develope someone, or trade for someone.

Pittsburgh is doing just fine without this pathetic clown. In fact, I imagine they are laughing their asses off... :LMAO:

Every gun toting idiot in NY is not a multi-millionare professional athlete. If Bloomberg is a hypocrit or corrupt, shame on him. I hope he gets what is coming to him.

Meanwhile, if Bloomberg wants to make an example of an ignorant, pampered millionare who accidently shot himself in a club, who could have hurt or killed others as a result of nothing more than sheere stupidity, I am 100% behind it. :clap:

I have no sympathy for this clown. This clown put himself in this situation. This clown has no one to blame but himself, regardless of the outcome.

As far as the lesser sentence goes, I have no problem with that. If he gets the max, I have no problem with it. If he gets 3-6 months, I have no problem with it. But he does deserve some time.

As far as a "fair shake" and the Plax "hater" b.s. goes, give me a break. If the jury actually looks at the law and accurately applies it, he should go down. The man shot himself in a club with a gun he should not have been carrying. Think about that.

The Giants QB, the Giants RB, and the Giants fan base needs to stop whining ( :baby: )and simply go get another WR. It's not like there are none available. Sign someone, develope someone, or trade for someone.

Pittsburgh is doing just fine without this pathetic clown. In fact, I imagine they are laughing their asses off... :LMAO:

My input into this discussion was not about Plaxico. Since everyone wants to interpret that I will tell you I think he gets ZERO jail time, a heavy fine and 18 months probation. There are already rumors coming out of the DA's office of a possible plea bargain with no jail time. Puff Daddy shot another HUMAN BEING IN A CLUB, with what was tried with an "intent to harm", he walked away scott free and went back to his business, whatever the fuck that is. I think he should get whatever is coming to him, sadly the mayors early involvement in the case is gonna ruin it for the DA.

And when he gets off and is back catching passes in the NFL whether it be for the Giants or any other team? YOU, a fan of a team who's roster has been filled with the likes of Pac Man Jones(involved in an incident where another human being was paralyzed)Tank Johnson(his body gaurd was shot while with him, along with a FEDERAL charge of a small arsenal of weapons at his home)will not be able to say a damn thing. We will not even get into the Irvin stuff, that was just wrong and how that man has ANY association with the NFL anymore is sickening.

This was about Bloomberg and his big asshole mouth chiming in. There was no need for it and like I said it will ultimately hamper the case.

This will ultimately be looked at like a DWI. Yes its illegal to drink and drive and yes you can kill someone. But luckily like many DWI arrests, things like first time offender, facts of the case, circumstances etc get taken into account and much like a DWI where no deaths or injuries to anyone other than the defendant occured, no jail time comes. I know its not right and I do not necassarily agree with it, but it is what it is. Just ask Colts fans and Marvin Harrison?

My input into this discussion was not about Plaxico. Since everyone wants to interpret that I will tell you I think he gets ZERO jail time, a heavy fine and 18 months probation. There are already rumors coming out of the DA's office of a possible plea bargain with no jail time. Puff Daddy shot another HUMAN BEING IN A CLUB, with what was tried with an "intent to harm", he walked away scott free and went back to his business, whatever the fuck that is. I think he should get whatever is coming to him, sadly the mayors early involvement in the case is gonna ruin it for the DA.

And when he gets off and is back catching passes in the NFL whether it be for the Giants or any other team? YOU, a fan of a team who's roster has been filled with the likes of Pac Man Jones(involved in an incident where another human being was paralyzed)Tank Johnson(his body gaurd was shot while with him, along with a FEDERAL charge of a small arsenal of weapons at his home)will not be able to say a damn thing. We will not even get into the Irvin stuff, that was just wrong and how that man has ANY association with the NFL anymore is sickening.

This was about Bloomberg and his big asshole mouth chiming in. There was no need for it and like I said it will ultimately hamper the case.

This will ultimately be looked at like a DWI. Yes its illegal to drink and drive and yes you can kill someone. But luckily like many DWI arrests, things like first time offender, facts of the case, circumstances etc get taken into account and much like a DWI where no deaths or injuries to anyone other than the defendant occured, no jail time comes. I know its not right and I do not necassarily agree with it, but it is what it is. Just ask Colts fans and Marvin Harrison?

Don't forget...

1. All evidence points to Pacman himself ordering 2 separate hits on people and both people were shot multiple times. Did no time.

2. Rapper T.I. - busted for purchasing over 20 illegal guns (many of which were automatics) and is expected to be sentenced to less than a year in prison.

Plax shoots himself with a firearm he held in his own name, but was not registered in the state he was in and he's looking at 3-15? Somethings night right there...

Don't forget...

1. All evidence points to Pacman himself ordering 2 separate hits on people and both people were shot multiple times. Did no time.

2. Rapper T.I. - busted for purchasing over 20 illegal guns (many of which were automatics) and is expected to be sentenced to less than a year in prison.

Plax shoots himself with a firearm he held in his own name, but was not registered in the state he was in and he's looking at 3-15? Somethings night right there...

Listen and no disrespect to you, but I do not give a fuck about Pac Man jones, he is a piece of utter shit and I would be disgusted if I had to root for him, this is not about him or his criminal exploits.

This discsussion was about a pompous windbag mayor opening his mouth very early on and piping in on what he thought the popular opinion would be, just like he has in various cop shootings the past 18 months and other things. Lets be clear here though, Bloomberg being an asshole does not lessen Plaxico and his stupidity and any repercussions he will have to endure.

I just feel that ultimately when the DA and the lawyers sit down they are going to look at all the facts, take into account the disaster that Bloomberg created for the DA when he chimed in and plea this down to nothing more than probation and a heacy fine.

Maybe Plax should hold a press conference and let everyone know he is for term limits and against politicians that use public funds to change the law that the people voted for.

Listen and no disrespect to you, but I do not give a fuck about Pac Man jones, he is a piece of utter shit and I would be disgusted if I had to root for him, this is not about him or his criminal exploits.

This discsussion was about a pompous windbag mayor opening his mouth very early on and piping in on what he thought the popular opinion would be, just like he has in various cop shootings the past 18 months and other things. Lets be clear here though, Bloomberg being an asshole does not lessen Plaxico and his stupidity and any repercussions he will have to endure.

I just feel that ultimately when the DA and the lawyers sit down they are going to look at all the facts, take into account the disaster that Bloomberg created for the DA when he chimed in and plea this down to nothing more than probation and a heacy fine.

Maybe Plax should hold a press conference and let everyone know he is for term limits and against politicians that use public funds to change the law that the people voted for.

the dog thinks you forgot to add "jewish"... :glare:

what is frustrating to the dog in rereading this thread, is how everyone is making this out to be the mayor who is more in the wrong than burress...how the mayor chooses to handle this you may or may not agree with...bottom line, and there is no denying this...if burress doesn't carry a gun illegally into a club, and then doesn't accidentally shoot himself in the leg...nobody today is talking about the mayor...burress' behavior results in the breaking of the law...he should be punished accordingly.

sadly, if burress is wearing a cowboy, eagle, or redskins jersey, everyone here is calling for the maximum penalty (which some of you will deny now, but the dog knows you are only kidding yourselves...), and some may even praise bloomberg for taking a hard stance on such criminal behavior...

mcnabb picks up a phone on the giants sidelines, and the first year law student wants a suspension...burress endangers dozens of lives and fortunatly only shoots himself in a bar, and the first year law student is hoping for some "OJ like magic" to get him off on charges that are just too harsh...sad state of society.

the dog thinks you forgot to add "jewish"... :glare:

what is frustrating to the dog in rereading this thread, is how everyone is making this out to be the mayor who is more in the wrong than burress...how the mayor chooses to handle this you may or may not agree with...bottom line, and there is no denying this...if burress doesn't carry a gun illegally into a club, and then doesn't accidentally shoot himself in the leg...nobody today is talking about the mayor...burress' behavior results in the breaking of the law...he should be punished accordingly.

sadly, if burress is wearing a cowboy, eagle, or redskins jersey, everyone here is calling for the maximum penalty (which some of you will deny now, but the dog knows you are only kidding yourselves...), and some may even praise bloomberg for taking a hard stance on such criminal behavior...

mcnabb picks up a phone on the giants sidelines, and the first year law student wants a suspension...burress endangers dozens of lives and fortunatly only shoots himself in a bar, and the first year law student is hoping for some "OJ like magic" to get him off on charges that are just too harsh...sad state of society.

You still do not get it and apparently want to make more of the "jewish" part of what I said than what it is. Thats fine, you are treading a very fine line in what you are implying. Posting again what the "jewish" part had to do in the context of the discussion would be useless as you again would bring that up as something other than what it was meant to mean or completely ignore what it is, as you are want to do, like say declaring the 1987 Redskins to be huge SB underdogs and ignoring how completely wrong you were.

You still do not get it and apparently want to make more of the "jewish" part of what I said than what it is. Thats fine, you are treading a very fine line in what you are implying. Posting again what the "jewish" part had to do in the context of the discussion would be useless as you again would bring that up as something other than what it was meant to mean or completely ignore what it is, as you are want to do, like say declaring the 1987 Redskins to be huge SB underdogs and ignoring how completely wrong you were.

perhaps the dog was reading too much into your first quote...forgive the dog, it was the whole "this is another CLASSIC example..." line that the dog misinterpreted...

perhaps the redskins were only 3 point underdogs (who can remember, but the dog does recall not many people giving a doug williams-lead team and the vaunted running attack of the imposing timmy smith a great chance to win over a john elway lead team making their 2nd straight super bowl appearance with several weapons on the outside and a fairly solid defense...but the dog is certain you probably took the redskins and predicted a monstrous win)...

perhaps the dog was reading too much into your first quote...forgive the dog, it was the whole "this is another CLASSIC example..." line that the dog misinterpreted...

perhaps the redskins were only 3 point underdogs (who can remember, but the dog does recall not many people giving a doug williams-lead team and the vaunted running attack of the imposing timmy smith a great chance to win over a john elway lead team making their 2nd straight super bowl appearance with several weapons on the outside and a fairly solid defense...but the dog is certain you probably took the redskins and predicted a monstrous win)...

Nope I was 13 and since I did not live in a trailer my parents did not introduce me to bookies at that stage...

What made it funny was how you played up this great Bronco team in your pom poms you were throwing towards Doug Williams when history later showed us that the Broncos were not that big a favorite and that fairly solid defense you spoke of gave up 39, 42 and 55 points in a 4 year span of SB blowouts.

Classic example= cronies looking out for cronies....nothing more. Had the story been they belonged to the same parish it would have read "another classic case of two catholics....."

Bloomberg is unfair... :cwy: Let's not prosecute any gun toting athletes (especially those that play for the Giants) until all of the government bias and corruption is stopped and all of the wall street theives are put behind bars...That's a good idea! :clap:

Here is what I LOVE about this post: Giants are on a winning streak, Plax get's busted, most of this board wants him gone because the Giants are better than that (especially better than those evil texans) and the Giants are going to "do the right thing" and send a message to the league. :flex:

Fast foward a few weeks later, Hixon is a BUST, the Giants are PUNCHED in the mouth by what amounts to an AVERAGE Philadelphia team, and the board wants Plax back because...

People deserve second chances and...well...while shooting guns in a night club is bad because it could give someone a BOO-BOO, Plax wasn't running a dreaded Ponzi scheme...

After all, when I hit the clubs in NY, I am always careful I am not SHOT in the head by a PONZI SCHEME.

HYPOCRISY...If Manning could actual throw in the wind and the Giants went back to the Superbowl, this topic would not exists and nobody would miss Burress...

Comparing Plax to Madoff is silly. All criminals must be punished and if the law requires jail time them off to jail you go.

You're franchise QB needs to start begging for a different WR... :baby: And the Giants better listen...or else Daddy will find him a new team...we've seen it happen before... :LMAO:

Gee, sports fans sometimes change their mind about a player. And this you find fascinating? STFU already, you're being a boring drone.

Nope I was 13 and since I did not live in a trailer my parents did not introduce me to bookies at that stage...

What made it funny was how you played up this great Bronco team in your pom poms you were throwing towards Doug Williams when history later showed us that the Broncos were not that big a favorite and that fairly solid defense you spoke of gave up 39, 42 and 55 points in a 4 year span of SB blowouts.

Classic example= cronies looking out for cronies....nothing more. Had the story been they belonged to the same parish it would have read "another classic case of two catholics....."

well, ok. the dog isn't so sure about the correlation drawn between those who live in trailers being compulsive gamblers, but ok...

for the record, the 87 broncos were ranked 7th in the league in defense...that would be pretty solid. and to judge the defenses based on the super bowl preformances would really not make much sense, especially when you want to lump the defense over that span together (did you know, by the way, that the bronco defense that took the field in 87 and the bronco defense that took the field in 89 were really quite different, so much so that they had 6 new starters on the 89 unit? interesting indeed).

anyway, you know all this...the dog is just saying, despite the odds, the broncos were favorites, and not many were giving the redskins a chance that day, so the dog really wasn't all that wrong...but the dog won't hold that against you, as you were a mere lad of 13 sipping freshly squeezed orange juice from a crystal glass while wadeing in the horizon pool at your estate in the california hills...

You add nothing of substance to this discussion. No surprise. Speaking of "pathetic" and "fan base" why don't you explain that "cement" thing to me again. I just don't get it... :confused:

Because your babble has no substance douchy. Apples to apples. :)

Cement? You mean like the Dallas Cowboys have cemented themselves as the preseason favorites every year? :LMAO:

well, ok. the dog isn't so sure about the correlation drawn between those who live in trailers being compulsive gamblers, but ok...

for the record, the 87 broncos were ranked 7th in the league in defense...that would be pretty solid. and to judge the defenses based on the super bowl preformances would really not make much sense, especially when you want to lump the defense over that span together (did you know, by the way, that the bronco defense that took the field in 87 and the bronco defense that took the field in 89 were really quite different, so much so that they had 6 new starters on the 89 unit? interesting indeed).

anyway, you know all this...the dog is just saying, despite the odds, the broncos were favorites, and not many were giving the redskins a chance that day, so the dog really wasn't all that wrong...but the dog won't hold that against you, as you were a mere lad of 13 sipping freshly squeezed orange juice from a crystal glass while wadeing in the horizon pool at your estate in the california hills...

Did I strike a nerve Clem with the trailer park comment? .... sorry about that....

The point of the matter was that you were praising what a wonderful victory and moneumental upset it was in your efforts to lessen what Manning did last year. Beat an 18-0 team as a 12 point dog. In reality all Doug Williams did was beat up on what was an inferior Broncos team.

Good work looking up all those 80's Broncos stats chap. If you also remember the NFL of that time the 3rd and 4th best teams in the NFC were better than the AFC's best. Its why from 1984-1989 there was onlyone SB that was not a blowout in the NFCs favor.

The Broncos were 3 point favorites, not 12 point. Huge difference and 3 points is hardly a big favorite. One thing the DOG should also look at when he does his research for his retorts in these posts is the effect the 87 strike had on gambling as many in Vegas were not sure who the best teams were as much was decided because of the strike teams(Skins team 3-0) and other good teams that seemed to fall out of sync(87 Niners losing at home to the Vikes).

Don't forget...

ny's gun laws are tougher than a lot of other states

Did I strike a nerve Clem with the trailer park comment? .... sorry about that....

The point of the matter was that you were praising what a wonderful victory and moneumental upset it was in your efforts to lessen what Manning did last year. Beat an 18-0 team as a 12 point dog. In reality all Doug Williams did was beat up on what was an inferior Broncos team.

Good work looking up all those 80's Broncos stats chap. If you also remember the NFL of that time the 3rd and 4th best teams in the NFC were better than the AFC's best. Its why from 1984-1989 there was onlyone SB that was not a blowout in the NFCs favor.

The Broncos were 3 point favorites, not 12 point. Huge difference and 3 points is hardly a big favorite. One thing the DOG should also look at when he does his research for his retorts in these posts is the effect the 87 strike had on gambling as many in Vegas were not sure who the best teams were as much was decided because of the strike teams(Skins team 3-0) and other good teams that seemed to fall out of sync(87 Niners losing at home to the Vikes).

no nerve struck...it's just that you have passed two questionable comments towards specific groups in this thread, but as you said, they were meant to be innocent.

the dog wasn't using the williams reference to diminish what manning did - the dog was using it to refute the attempt to ordain manning as great based on a 4 game stretch last year, which is what joeorrisforprez was doing...what you are doing the dog is not sure of...

for someone who was so charmed growing up relative to the less fortunate one's who live in more affordable situations, the dog thinks you have quite a knoweldge base on the whole gambling world in 1987...

no nerve struck...it's just that you have passed two questionable comments towards specific groups in this thread, but as you said, they were meant to be innocent.

the dog wasn't using the williams reference to diminish what manning did - the dog was using it to refute the attempt to ordain manning as great based on a 4 game stretch last year, which is what joeorrisforprez was doing...what you are doing the dog is not sure of...

for someone who was so charmed growing up relative to the less fortunate one's who live in more affordable situations, the dog thinks you have quite a knoweldge base on the whole gambling world in 1987...

I must have missed the part where I said I had a charmed upbringing :confused: I can tell you at 13 I was not privy to point spreads of games... Keep tossing shit at the wall Dog, sooner or later it might stick.

Let me get this straight, since I now as an adult know about the 1987 season that makes it such that I must have known about all the ins and outs of it including how games were bet on as a 13 year old? Its called reading, seeing and retaining Doggie Doo, you should try it sometime, maybe all your retorts would not be filled with factual errors and misinformation.

What I am doing Dog is exposing you for the fraud you are. See here is how it is and its gotten terribly boring, if someone here says its white you will say its black, they say its black you will say its white. The whole act has gotten very boring and quite sad I might add. Keep up the good work though of being the voice of reason to Giants fans who like their QB or ones who think that NYC's mayor should stay out of business that is not yet settled legally. You are doing a great job. Maybe sooner or later you will make a point that someone either gives a shit about or actual has some factual merit.

If he's available, he'll be coming back whether Tom likes it or not. Jerry wants to win and that's that.

Now, how long he stays is up to Plax. I suspect he'll be back for a very short stay, assuming that he's not incarcerated, but I have ever expectation that this will not be jail time.

Either way, we are drafting a stud WR...my only question is about FA's, but I doubt there's a good enough one to be our new #1.

What I am doing Dog is exposing you for the fraud you are. See here is how it is and its gotten terribly boring, if someone here says its white you will say its black, they say its black you will say its white. The whole act has gotten very boring and quite sad I might add. Keep up the good work though of being the voice of reason to Giants fans who like their QB or ones who think that NYC's mayor should stay out of business that is not yet settled legally. You are doing a great job. Maybe sooner or later you will make a point that someone either gives a shit about or actual has some factual merit.

oh snap.

I must have missed the part where I said I had a charmed upbringing :confused: I can tell you at 13 I was not privy to point spreads of games... Keep tossing shit at the wall Dog, sooner or later it might stick.

Let me get this straight, since I now as an adult know about the 1987 season that makes it such that I must have known about all the ins and outs of it including how games were bet on as a 13 year old? Its called reading, seeing and retaining Doggie Doo, you should try it sometime, maybe all your retorts would not be filled with factual errors and misinformation.

ha ha ha...you are too silly. you know, you have been ornary ever since the dog infringed on your goofy little thanksgiving day thread...ok, let's get that out of the way shall we...the dog is so sorry for commenting on that thread. there.

the dog assumed you lived a charmed life because you find it so easy to take shots at those who have less. anyway, the dog sees you didn't touch the doug williams item after the dog corrected you on to what the original point was (funny, you want to say the dog has no point, but perhaps it is because you keep missing it...). and if the act is so boring, and if the dog makes no point that has merit, then why is it that you keep jumping in and discussing it with the dog when you were never part of the discussions when they started? why is it you can't help yourself from jumping in when the dog discusses issues with others here? which is worse, to bring up points that apparently have no merit, or to be the one who keeps coming back and trying to argue vehemently against the points that have no merit?

again, like it or not, bloomberg's actions don't take away from the fact that burress broke the law and should be held to the punishment if proven guilty...the redskins were the underdogs in 87 and were given little to no chance by anyone...you can't judge a QBs career over a 4 game stretch...manning managed games well last year, but the defense won the giants the super bowl...you are unhappy because the dog ruined your little thanksgiving day thread...that should sum things up pretty well...